Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TGE calling for HEAVY SNOW!!!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all honesty...it's supposed to taper off by mid-afternoon...that gives plenty of time for salting the roads, etc....badasss....get yourself home quick and start shoveling so you can get your car out and then proceed to joey's....don't wuss out

Originally posted by joegio

all honesty...it's supposed to taper off by mid-afternoon...that gives plenty of time for salting the roads, etc....badasss....get yourself home quick and start shoveling so you can get your car out and then proceed to joey's....don't wuss out

I heard it is suppose to snow all day.... look at me I am praying for a blizzard so it gives me a reason not to got out

Originally posted by djchoopa

thats weak if you need snow to make you stay in ... and your even weaker if you are gonna stay in on t.g.e ! who gave you the title of badass .. they must have you all wrong

===========================================

I GAVE BADASS HIS NICK NAME. JUST LIKE EVERYONE IN THAT WEAK ASS CREW.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT CHOOP....YOUR ABSOLOUTLEY FUCKIN RIGHT. BADASS IS WEAK IF HE, OR ANYONE ELSE IN THAT CREW STAYS HOME.

FUCKIN FAGGOTASS. HE GOT A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE JETTA

TALKIN BOUT STAYIN HOME.

WEAK ASS NUKKA.

...ok..i just heard......the snow is supposed to start tonight after midnight...and go through tomorrow morning....which will hopefully mean i do not have to go to work!...and they will plow in time for WED NIGHT!.....a girl can dream....

Originally posted by hdog

...BERGEN NJ-EASTERN PASSAIC NJ-ESSEX NJ-NORTHERN FAIRFIELD CT- NORTHERN MIDDLESEX CT-NORTHERN NEW HAVEN CT-NORTHERN NEW LONDON CT- NORTHERN WESTCHESTER NY-ORANGE NY-PUTNAM NY-ROCKLAND NY- SOUTHERN FAIRFIELD CT-SOUTHERN MIDDLESEX CT-SOUTHERN NEW HAVEN CT- SOUTHERN NEW LONDON CT-SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER NY-UNION NJ- WESTERN PASSAIC NJ-

...THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH FOR LATE TUESDAY NIGHT THROUGH WEDNESDAY...

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP LATE TUESDAY NIGHT...AND CONTINUE THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON BEFORE TAPERING OFF LATE IN THE DAY. SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION OF UP TO 6 INCHES IS POSSIBLE BY LATE IN THE DAY WEDNESDAY.

Thanks Mr. G