Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunnie818's Deko Pictures

Originally posted by jp18

Thats why I like messing with you, because you have the best come backs:rolleyes:

So the pink tootoo is out--I guess Ill stick with the blue lealard or whatever you call them things.

Now we got that out of the way, how about answering the rest of my questions:mad:

I'll call you later to discuss the details :phone:

Originally posted by jp18

Thats why I like messing with you, because you have the best come backs:rolleyes:

So the pink tootoo is out--I guess Ill stick with the blue lealard or whatever you call them things.

Now we got that out of the way, how about answering the rest of my questions:mad:

you going to LL??? this changes everything............

Originally posted by stiffler

I just want to give response regarding the "some crackhead with a gash in his head".......................if i'm not mistaken that is some kid that I use to be good freinds with back in 1998................real good kid and one tough mother-fucker! His name is Davis(i'm almost positive thats him)

Yeah that's Davis!! He's from Union I think!!?? I used to be friends w/ his older brother!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Yeah that's Davis!! He's from Union I think!!?? I used to be friends w/ his older brother!!

You used to be friends with EVERYONE'S older brother.:bj:

Hehe - Im sooo kidding SHMOOOPIE!!

When we gettin our drink on Mrs. I'llTakeYouOutForMargarittasForYourBirthdayAndNeverCallBack!!

I'll be at your crib for desert for T-Givin - get ready!! :beer:

I love you Jerkoff......

allison

Originally posted by stiffler

I just want to give response regarding the "some crackhead with a gash in his head".......................if i'm not mistaken that is some kid that I use to be good freinds with back in 1998................real good kid and one tough mother-fucker! His name is Davis(i'm almost positive thats him)

is it Davis Duarte has a sister named Andrea ???

Originally posted by allishara

You used to be friends with EVERYONE'S older brother.:bj:

Hehe - Im sooo kidding SHMOOOPIE!!

When we gettin our drink on Mrs. I'llTakeYouOutForMargarittasForYourBirthdayAndNeverCallBack!!

I'll be at your crib for desert for T-Givin - get ready!! :beer:

I love you Jerkoff......

allison

Shhhhhh!!! Next tues let's go for margaretta night!!! Are you comuing out tomorrow night w/ me too? Deko the usaul place is where I will be!!!!! Call me later!!! What are you doing tonight!?!

I love you too dumbass!!!

Jennifer

;)

Im holding you to those Margarittas you know!!

They're 2 bucks at the Office so you can drink a lot and still afford your rent!.. LOL...

Tonight Im going to Rascals comedy club - I cant deal with those club/bar crowds. "Its amateur night.." as my father would say.

Tomorrow I cant go out - I have work on Friday!

Doesnt mean I cant get bombed at your crib though!

I'll call you - I miss you!

(next time dont take so long at Shop Rite!)

Peace out cub scout.

a-bomb :D

Im holding you to those Margarittas you know!!

They're 2 bucks at the Office so you can drink a lot and still afford your rent!.. LOL...

Tonight Im going to Rascals comedy club - I cant deal with those club/bar crowds. "Its amateur night.." as my father would say.

Tomorrow I cant go out - I have work on Friday!

Doesnt mean I cant get bombed at your crib though!

I'll call you - I miss you!

(next time dont take so long at Shop Rite!)

Peace out cub scout.

a-bomb :D

Tuesday night is on!! Rent is due on monday!! HEHE!!!

I have to be at work @ 7am on friday so stop being a wuss!! I think I am the one that's the old fart here!!??!! YOU BEING HANGIN AROUND THAT OLD GUY FOR TOO LONG!! HEHEHE!!!!

Call me later I want to go shopping!!

J-LO i mean Po!! I is sooo po!!!

:laugh:

Look at me - all bored on ClubNYC. I want to go home!!!

Maybe I'll go out on Thursday - I'll try and stumble into work on Friday morning.

Awww - leave his old ass out of this. I think IM worse than he is and Im like 35 years younger!! I have to get with it maaan!

Are you going to Classics night? :D

Look at me - all bored on ClubNYC. I want to go home!!!

Maybe I'll go out on Thursday - I'll try and stumble into work on Friday morning.

Awww - leave his old ass out of this. I think IM worse than he is and Im like 35 years younger!! I have to get with it maaan!

Are you going to Classics night? :D

Yeah I'm going to SF!!! Only thing is I have to be at work on Sunday at 1pm!! call me later to discuss this issue please!!

Hunnie you always look great, so does stardo, and haven't seen Jarmenio in a while, he is good people, also thanks for identifying people by screennames, now I know who some other people are and hopefully they won't talk as much shit as they do now that they are known.