Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE LAST WORD! - a topic in the true "bump..." spirit

weyes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by incredulous

i actually find it better without a partner. faster workouts, and not bullshit. but there are a few people that i do like working out with, you know what i mean

Yeah. There was actually only one person I was ever able to workout with. My boy Mike. He and I were on the same level. And only went there for one thing. To sweat like pigs and torture each other. :D

But I know what you are saying. I would rather work out alone. Unless I can find that person who is eye to eye with what I want from a partner. Which is rare.

what kinda supp you taking???

i just bought NoX2, heard good stuff about it

but iwant to try myoblast, hear anything abou these?

I really liked the Myoblast. I used it for 3 months and noticed big gains. And I didn't decrease in any gains when I got off it... Definately check it out. I am gonna go on another 3 month cycle in 2 weeks. Plus the price dropped a bit. Which is another good thing. :D

Originally posted by elementx

I really liked the Myoblast. I used it for 3 months and noticed big gains. And I didn't decrease in any gains when I got off it... Definately check it out. I am gonna go on another 3 month cycle in 2 weeks. Plus the price dropped a bit. Which is another good thing. :D

well i just started the NoX2 today, so we'll see how that goes. im kind of worried about both cause they are new, buit whatever. i will prob try the myoblast in 3 weeks or so.thanks

see this is why we need a nut and fit board :mad:

well i just started the NoX2 today, so we'll see how that goes. im kind of worried about both cause they are new, buit whatever. i will prob try the myoblast in 3 weeks or so.thanks

see this is why we need a nut and fit board :mad:

LoL. I hear ya. I will try again eventually...

i've gained some weight :( .

today an old lady came into my store and said, "i forgot my glasses and can't see well enough... could you please put my film in my camera for me?"

i was putting the film in the camera when she squinted at me and said, "are you going to have a baby?"

:mad::no::mad:

'k, guess i've gotta do something about the belly i've gotten, but i do not look pregnant, little old lady who forgot her glasses. how rude :mad: !!!

i wish i could afford to go on the "club diet," if ya know what i mean ;):laugh2: .

Originally posted by weyes

i've gained some weight :( .

today an old lady came into my store and said, "i forgot my glasses and can't see well enough... could you please put my film in my camera for me?"

i was putting the film in the camera when she squinted at me and said, "are you going to have a baby?"

:mad::no::mad:

'k, guess i've gotta do something about the belly i've gotten, but i do not look pregnant, little old lady who forgot her glasses. how rude :mad: !!!

i wish i could afford to go on the "club diet," if ya know what i mean ;):laugh2: .

Awww. That bitch. You should have put black and white film in the camera or something.

That is one line that you don't say to any woman. Pregnant or not it is a rude assumption.