THE LAST WORD! - a topic in the true "bump..." spirit

weyes

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by solbeam

[rant/on]FUCK VERIZON[rant/off]

i need a drink...dealing with assholes about my dsl all day doesnt make me a happy camper...

VERIZON is by far the BIGGEST pain in the ass company i have ever dealth with.......and coincidentally, it was w/ their shitty DSL...

mother fuckers should burn :flame:

Originally posted by iamme

VERIZON is by far the BIGGEST pain in the ass company i have ever dealth with.......and coincidentally, it was w/ their shitty DSL...

mother fuckers should burn :flame:

no other broadband is available where I am...I have no choice but to deal with them...the fockers piss me off everyday...and the service isnt even that great

Originally posted by solbeam

no other broadband is available where I am...I have no choice but to deal with them...the fockers piss me off everyday...and the service isnt even that great

Would like some cheese with that whine ma ? :laugh2:

jk

I had the verizon DSL service..oh boy.. did it SUCK ass or what :mad: I kept calling the tech support(thats what they call it) line,..and the best they could do was tell me to unplug the damn thing for a minute :rolleyes:

I got fed up and cancelled it last week. Funny thing is, they told me that even tho I had cancelled the service, I could NOT have another dsl service on that line for a MONTH... its true..look it up..they wont let you :blank:

Oh well, I'm having the cable company hook me up with their shit next week. Verizon has just overstepped their monopoly boundaries... they are losing customers right n left. Fuck 'em.

But you gotta love the commercial they just released....(trying to sound like a Godsend) :laugh:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Im not teasing..

I really do need some spooning..:(

one of these days i'm really going to come up to NY and ill deliver on all the spoon rainchecks ;):tongue:

until then feel better babe :kiss2:

(seriously, i need to experience NYC...ive only been there once and i was like 11....so that was worthless.........maybe ill get to meet some of the bumpers too)

Originally posted by iamme

one of these days i'm really going to come up to NY and ill deliver on all the spoon rainchecks ;):tongue:

until then feel better babe :kiss2:

(seriously, i need to experience NYC...ive only been there once and i was like 11....so that was worthless.........maybe ill get to meet some of the bumpers too)

Omg we can finally have a spoonfest...

and the fed ex box will be blessed.. :heart::kiss2:

If you ever do come down to NYC you better tell me..

We can go out and paint the town red...

Shit we can paint it every color.. ;)

Geeeezus !!!:eek:

Wendy !!! shush !! iamme sounds like a good kid....dont you go fuckin up his well adjusted life with the NYC perveted life....give him a chance to atleast come to Joisey and see a 'normal' life for a change :laugh:

iamme... dont listen to the crazy ass new yorkers... jersey is where da partaay is at :D We got the cutest looking gals in the tri-state area....

yeah i said it... :D

i will defaintely let you know when i come into town...planning on making it to NYC by end of yr :tongue:

we'll get silly drunk :bounce:(and spoon) :laugh:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Geeeezus !!!

Wendy !!! shush !! iamme sounds like a good kid....dont you go fuckin up his well adjusted life with the NYC perveted life....give him a chance to atleast come to Joisey and see a 'normal' life for a change

iamme... dont listen to the crazy ass new yorkers... jersey is where da partaay is at We got the cutest looking gals in the tri-state area....

yeah i said it...

:laugh: :laugh: From what I've seen so far from Jersey, I have definately not been dissapointed :aright: definately some cuties there :D

Geeeezus !!!:eek:

Wendy !!! shush !! iamme sounds like a good kid....dont you go fuckin up his well adjusted life with the NYC perveted life....give him a chance to atleast come to Joisey and see a 'normal' life for a change :laugh:

iamme... dont listen to the crazy ass new yorkers... jersey is where da partaay is at :D We got the cutest looking gals in the tri-state area....

yeah i said it... :D

:boohoo: Thanks for calling me ugly... and btw just because

I like to party and I like to speak whats on my mind doesnt

make me a bad girl.. Why you ruining my game.. ;)

Dont be cock blocking me.. SHHHHIT!! j/k :funny:

Besides you fudgepacker, part of me painting the city red

was to take Iamme to Jersey for some more EXTRA FUN..

Iamme - Im holding you to the spooning...

I get 2 sets of spoons...

1 - alone :tongue:

2- Misky + Iamme + Me... " The box of dirty fun " :3some:

It looked great :D Hope the dude who bought it didnt fuck it up.

what size rims did you have on them ?

I love the Ming Blue pearl effect exterior color..it looks great especially after a wash or detail :aright: ...but yours looks more of a brilliant black color... it was a good choice tho... only downside with dark colored hues is the the damn nicks from chipping rocks on the highway :(

18x8.5, with parada specII's... (235x45x18)

you need fog lights??? i have a set...

i sold the car to a car broker and reverted it to stock...(i hate dealing with ppl calling me up test driving etc, then playing games and negotiating) the only thing i left on it was the exhaust... (it was a rare one too, spent beaucoup duckettes on that mofo)

hey, magellan - if you know so much about cars, can you help mine pass smog check :tongue: ?

and i need me some spooning, too :( . maybe if i go over to my best male friend's house (totally platonic; he's gay) for a sleepover, he'll confuse me for his ex in his sleep and spoon me again :D . sooo nice... nothing like uncomplicated affection, not trying to interpret this or that, wondering about where a relationship is going... i love cuddlebuddies :heart::D .

:boohoo: Thanks for calling me ugly... and btw just because

I like to party and I like to speak whats on my mind doesnt

make me a bad girl.. Why you ruining my game.. ;)

Dont be cock blocking me.. SHHHHIT!! j/k :funny:

Besides you fudgepacker, part of me painting the city red

was to take Iamme to Jersey for some more EXTRA FUN..

Oh shit !!!!! :eek: :eek:

I know this bitch just didnt call me a feg :eek:

Oh HELL NO !!!

Wendy, its muthafukin ON !!! I'm about to set this thing off !! :finger:

P.S... I thought I 'heard' you are a full blown dyke..sup with that? wanna clarify the issue ?? :D

Oh shit !!!!! :eek: :eek:

I know this bitch just didnt call me a feg :eek:

Oh HELL NO !!!

Wendy, its muthafukin ON !!! I'm about to set this thing off !! :finger:

P.S... I thought I 'heard' you are a full blown dyke..sup with that? wanna clarify the issue ?? :D

I didnt call you a feg..:blank::laugh:

Girlfriend dont start none!

and NO I'm not a full blown dyke..

I'm a cack lover :love2: