Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tomorrow night

kaydup

Going back to NY. Gonna try and hook up with one of my ex girlfriends :laugh:

Night before thankgiving brings everyone out, so i'll run into everyone from HS that I dont want to see again.

But if it snows too much ill be stuck here wednesday night and will need a back up plan....and i'll need to borrow an ex girlfriend from someone for a few hours :laugh:

Originally posted by teamj5

Going back to NY. Gonna try and hook up with one of my ex girlfriends :laugh:

Night before thankgiving brings everyone out, so i'll run into everyone from HS that I dont want to see again.

But if it snows too much ill be stuck here wednesday night and will need a back up plan....and i'll need to borrow an ex girlfriend from someone for a few hours :laugh:

I could give you a few ex's but they are crazy

Originally posted by prplhz

I got one word for ya, Phoenix!:D Virtually right around the corner from my house, just in case it's too snowy out I can always hoof it down there. Good DJ too, last time I was there he was spinning and I really digged him...

possibility.....:rainbow:

Yeah... every freaking city in the U.S. has an awesome night on Wednesday except for Boston... so weak.

I don't know what's going on for tomorrow night. Maybe hanging out with a couple of friends from high school, but I kind of doubt it.

Phoenix is probably the way to go though... hopefully all of the snow and stuff will be shoveled by night time.

I just can't wait for turkey, wine, beer, the Pats, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams with the marshmellows on top (I don't even like them, I just like seeing them there), green bean casserole and pies... ohhhhh the pies. Punch and Pie.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah... every freaking city in the U.S. has an awesome night on Wednesday except for Boston... so weak.

I don't know what's going on for tomorrow night. Maybe hanging out with a couple of friends from high school, but I kind of doubt it.

Phoenix is probably the way to go though... hopefully all of the snow and stuff will be shoveled by night time.

I just can't wait for turkey, wine, beer, the Pats, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams with the marshmellows on top (I don't even like them, I just like seeing them there), green bean casserole and pies... ohhhhh the pies. Punch and Pie.

Yeah Beantown is kind of weak, but then again it is a bar city

Originally posted by kaydup

who is spinning there tomorrow

Dave Skye, I think that's how you spell his name. Last time i was there he was spinning I loved it, he was great! You thinking about coming down? If so let me know you can leave you car behind and come with me! I live within 10 minutes walking distance.