Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC - Ultra - Saturday 22nd

steffy27

isn't it amazing how we can debate about the most amazing week in electronic music here in our own city. i agree with you mr.matas on the puke in the sand. i encountered that at ultra a few years ago. but i found it less of a heat up to smoke my jount. as soon as night fell everone started to spark up. eventhough i here the great points on the ultra @ bayfront. i remember the girls going topless to the breaky sounds of hybrid. just a few months away now.

I go where the music goes,southbeach,bayfront,and if it goes to las vegas in 05' i'll be there.bayfront was very good last year,really no complains here except for the water stands that really fucking sucked!! as for the ravers and etc..i said it before they dont bother me,they di their owm stuff.about the females,there was alot of great hunies @ bayfront.about that tourist topic,its true more people go to the beach but @ bayfront theres alot also,.and from the beach to bayfront theres not a long drive,and those that are into music they will go. peace out!!

Originally posted by happyface

I go where the music goes,southbeach,bayfront,and if it goes to las vegas in 05' i'll be there.bayfront was very good last year,really no complains here except for the water stands that really fucking sucked!! as for the ravers and etc..i said it before they dont bother me,they di their owm stuff.about the females,there was alot of great hunies @ bayfront.about that tourist topic,its true more people go to the beach but @ bayfront theres alot also,.and from the beach to bayfront theres not a long drive,and those that are into music they will go. peace out!!

i agree with ya bro.. wherever the muzik goes , ill be there.. but honestly , i prefer bayfront.. its bigger, better parking etc.. & believe me.. the bikinis were there too ! & just out of curiosity ? why are you guys complaining about the young crowd but are slobering at the thought of 19 year old girls in bikins ? :confused: whats the matter ? are chicks over 21 too hard to brain wash ??

I SAY KEEP THAT SHIT @ BAYFRONT !!

i thought ultra on the beach was poorly organized. no one knew who the fuck was playing in which tent. they were so close together that u were listening to breaks, trecho, and trance all at the same time. they ran out of water!! it was a fucking zoo man!

u wanna do an outdoor fest the right way, get some ideas from the experts at burning man, creamfields, homelands, glastonbury, love parade, and the mack daddy of them all---- carnival... oh my bad, i almost forgot macfunk's favorite, calle ollo.

lol

Dance Music just doesn't work outside.......f-ing nonsense. I've been to Gatecrasher and the Love Parade and while both were fun it was hardly the music that was memorable. The sound gets washed out, it's nearly impossible to dance, not to mention the weather almost always sucks, either the sun pisses you off or it rains like a monsoon. Give me a club anyday.

Just tellin' it how it is.

Fact is ... Sasha and Digweed gotta play Ultra ... I would go to Haiti for Ultra if that ... fiiiiiiiinally happens :eek:

The debate about Bayfront and the beach ........ I think is over ... there are tooooooo many interests?? involved IMHO ..... plus DT girls are better than SOBE's..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool::hat:

I agree 100% with Joey on this one. I went to the first Ultra festival and that was pretty much it for me. It was total chaos as was the next 4 festivals that were poorly organized with horrible tent listings, not enough water and goods for the consumer, not enough bathroom stalls for people to take a leak if they so desire, and subpar parking to say the least. In addition it looked like a convent for 'crackheads' anonymous. I'm not really a big fan of outdoor events anyways. Yes they are fun and you get to meet people and have a good time, but that's about it really. You can't really go for the muzik becuase the sound reinforcement on live applications like that suck ass unless you have considerable stacks and have the tents or area's layed out properly. You typically get washed out muzik or 'bleeding' from surrounding areas in addition to horrible echo and in some extreme cases, feedback. The weather obviously plays a huge role ... In my case, it was a one and out ....