Clubplanet Nightlife Community

. . I need a transvestite auto mechanic love slave . .

phuturephunk

. . . Hi, My name is Jerry and I'm looking for a hot transvestite mangirl that can satisfy my denial ridden homoerotic desires as well as work a good torque wrench . . .I drive a 76 pinto and live in my parents basement . . . I would love nothing more than a dominant she-male to violate me in the most unmentionable fashion while showing me the finer points of engine management and suspension tuning . . .

Me: I'm hot, thats all you need to know . .

You be: A tranny, preferably over 6 foot and hung like a rabid donkey (for maximum sphincter stretching) . . .

. . Hope to hear from you soon . . :D . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Hi, My name is Jerry and I'm looking for a hot transvestite mangirl that can satisfy my denial ridden homoerotic desires as well as work a good torque wrench . . .I drive a 76 pinto and live in my parents basement . . . I would love nothing more than a dominant she-male to violate me in the most unmentionable fashion while showing me the finer points of engine management and suspension tuning . . .

You be: A tranny, preferably over 6 foot and hung like a rabid donkey (for maximum sphincter stretching) . . .

dude, my respect for you just tripled. amazing.....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Way to go..LOL...thats one hell of a request, hope you find him/her.....Let us know when you do, coz I sure as hell would luv to see that freak show....Rock on !!!!