Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: South Florida...........

dabannedjew

I don't know how many people on this board listen to the radio, but I do sometimes and I listen to 93.1 sometimes......

Now all i have to say is WHAT THE FUCK is up with the commercial thing, who the fuck cares how many commercials all the other radio stations play. I sure as hell don't do you? I just want to know if they realize that everytime they play that ( which is after every single song they play ) it counts as a commercial.. Which means they play about 25 commercials an hour, wht the fuck are they thinking......:confused:

So with this post comes a BIG:

FUCK YOU !!!

to 93.1 :bigfinge:

if anyone on this board actually works for them please let them know, and also maybe mixing some music rather than just hitting play on CD that might help as well........

But for now I will just be listening to my own mixes in the car and watching T.V.

Originally posted by dabannedjew

I don't know how many people on this board listen to the radio, but I do sometimes and I listen to 93.1 sometimes......

Now all i have to say is WHAT THE FUCK is up with the commercial thing, who the fuck cares how many commercials all the other radio stations play. I sure as hell don't do you? I just want to know if they realize that everytime they play that ( which is after every single song they play ) it counts as a commercial.. Which means they play about 25 commercials an hour, wht the fuck are they thinking......:confused:

FUCK YOU !!!

if anyone on this board actually works for them please let them know, and also maybe mixing some music rather than just hitting play on CD that might help as well........

But for now I will just be listening to my own mixes in the car and watching T.V.

:laugh: :laugh: i agree with the jew !! that statio blows goats !! only station i listen to in miami is 88.1 , zeta 94.9 & sometimes 90.1 fm..

Mmm well, I do listen to it once in a while, I love that schiller remix of Troy that they play lately, a remix which I heavent even seen on mp3 yet . Well, its good to hear it once in a while, but I do admit that they enoy the hell out of me with the commercial counter, but hey, I can ignore them. the Paul Oakenfold presents, and the global broadcasts are cool, which is something no other station here has done, so in a big way im greatful :-) .. better then shitty hip hop.

I rarely listen to 93.1 - but I do notice the commercial counter and it is annoying................HOWEVER - they do play wayyy less commercials than other stations (EXCEPT FOR THEEEE PHATTEST STATION EVER - 94.9 ZETA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: )

I just came from the Zeta FOod Drive --------> KICKED TOTAL ASS!

I donated my birthday money to the food drive to feed those in need.............

xoxo -

Lola;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

I rarely listen to 93.1 - but I do notice the commercial counter and it is annoying................HOWEVER - they do play wayyy less commercials than other stations (EXCEPT FOR THEEEE PHATTEST STATION EVER - 94.9 ZETA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: )

I just came from the Zeta FOod Drive --------> KICKED TOTAL ASS!

I donated my birthday money to the food drive to feed those in need.............

xoxo -

Lola;)

:eek: :eek:

Happy B-day girl!!:)

93.1 plays the same 20 songs over and over and over. I have noticed a few good new tracks(heard dark beat monday night) but then back to the original replayed 20. I do enjoy the Space broadcast on Sat. night when I'm able to listen. They are always playing this commercial for the new JP CD and when I hear it im like yes they are playing good shit then I realize it's just the commercial.:mad::blown:

only good shows are the Paul Oakenfold Presents and the Live Broadcasts from Space...other than that, the station SUCKS!!! i tune in to 88.1 (FIU) on Mondays 6-9, Fridays 6-7 and on Saturdays during lunch time (one of their better shows) - - zeta in the mornings mon-friday and some 105.9 in the afternoons on the way home from work...I NEED MY CLASSIC ROCK!!!!:rock:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

only good shows are the Paul Oakenfold Presents and the Live Broadcasts from Space...other than that, the station SUCKS!!! i tune in to 88.1 (FIU) on Mondays 6-9, Fridays 6-7 and on Saturdays during lunch time (one of their better shows) - - zeta in the mornings mon-friday and some 105.9 in the afternoons on the way home from work...I NEED MY CLASSIC ROCK!!!!:rock:

I play 105.9 all day at work. They play Floyd and Zepplin all the time and they are my fav. Fuck zeta! First of all that station plays more commercial than music period. Secondly I hate all the new rock it all sound the same and it all sucks.

When I get road rage in the car I usually just play my dark side of the moon.;)

Originally posted by dabannedjew

FUCK YOU !!!

Well said!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

& to think that the commercial counting thing has been going on 4 almost a year already.....we get point @$$holes...& ur station still blows 98% of the time:rolleyes: :blank::blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and this just in Power 96 played 47 commercials last hour, Y-100 play 35 commercials last hour, and we only played 1 commercial last hour, but we let you know this 78 times in this past hour.........

WHO THE FUCK CARES !!!!!

:blown: