Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundFactory CP Hangout spot??????

Originally posted by NJstacked

Dogekid...I have gathered the Donkies and a few other muscle bound friends and will be going...FOR SURE...I will be on the bottom stairs Main Dance Floor to the right.

Stardo..."blondie" no shorter please...

hang out spot?? what the fuck??? like any of us are gonna be able to see or recognize anybody by the time we all get there, i say we all meet up by the swing set and bike rack!!! that's where all the cool people hang!!!!

yo stack if ya want the shortbus, dondeisel26, (sisco you are a bitch) are comin by mo-town to have a pre-pre-pre-classic day warmup party, we'll be droppin beats like there is no tomorrow..........we loaded up on hydroxycutt, and cell tech the egg whites are boiling and the chicken breasts are defrosting for ya moose, so swing by mo-town...........also tempslut said he'll be our bitch all day and cut are toe nails and wax our hair before we leave, angelicious will be serving us grapes in her pink bikini that i make her mow my lawn in it should be good............. for all the hunnies out there your all welcome too, we could use a little stardo in our day.............and dogekid holla at me as well nigga...........and i better see too my little "BIRDIE"

the pre-pre-pre, classic day party in mo-town (HOLLLAAAA)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

Me , nycchic, siciliagirl huhhhhhh piro and neena:D

Not sure if the new residents of our old 3rd floor spot will let us chill there. I'll see if Gil minds getting there at 12am to save it for us......j/k Gil. :D:)

Originally posted by piro8

Not sure if the new residents of our old 3rd floor spot will let us chill there. I'll see if Gil minds getting there at 12am to save it for us......j/k Gil. :D:)

Gil has stock in that sofa. They have to move if not we will have NJStaked clear a path:D

Roddigga...I prefer egg beaters...they taste better...also can I put my G.hormone in your fridge....it has to be kept in a cool climate....I may just take you up on this...since you are one of the few I like and also lent $ to....j/k....Me and Donkeyboy are going along with a few other sluts and muscular freaks....

Originally posted by NJstacked

Roddigga...I prefer egg beaters...they taste better...also can I put my G.hormone in your fridge....it has to be kept in a cool climate....I may just take you up on this...since you are one of the few I like and also lent $ to....j/k....Me and Donkeyboy are going along with a few other sluts and muscular freaks....

hollla at me kid, the shortbus is gonna be rippin it on the one's and two's early in the day!!!!! then i will hop on and close out the afternoon...................we'll find tony hang for a bit, go back to our respected homes, drink our protein shakes before bed, wake up and go to the deeeep dark jungle...........................

Originally posted by hunnie818

I think im going @ 5-5:30...i'd rather go later but jpdd has to be back for work @ 1:00

Im gonna try to go later though...lemme know if you dont find anyone

thx girly. i think my boy Mike that you met is back in, but we'll see how he feels when i come rumbling into his bedroom at 7 AM sunday morning blasting JP in a wife beater and sweatpants.

Stacked....no matter what, i will be at classics night. i'll find you and the donkeys, then we'll go round up bus and the badass crew and all the cp women and take that place over. i may bring some yellow hazzard tape to section off our area.

Stacked...has a confession...he ventured into the hot tub one time and when he entered...well....lets just say it looked like the NBA had visited factory.....

Yes...this is a form of organized Chaos....but please do not be fooled...The Stacked has tamed much larger individuals than a few CP heads....Stacked has handled himself in many situations...including breaking up a fight between a crack dealer Vs. Donkeyboy last sumemr at Lotus, where we both almost got "blasted with a 9mm"...Also The Stacked over reacted last year at a red light on 5th ave...he proceeded to Tame a herd of Fat Fucks who thought it was funny to get drunk and yell "juicehead" at me...Then there was the more recent Taming of 5 fat fucks in Atlanitic City...which was previously mentioned a few weeks ago...Not to mention all my bitches that I tame...Please a few CP heads is the least of my worries....The question is Who Can Tame Me? The first Glow Stick I see will get thrown across the Sticky HIV infested floors of Factory....

Dogekid and Roddigga...Details my friend Details...no more bullshitting around.....

sorry NJstacked didn't mean to call ya a "juicehead" when i saw you in the car that day............thanks for teaching me a lesson, that is why to this day i have been eating my protein and hittin up the gym

and no need for details stacked, details just get in the way and we are all to stupid to follow details.............holla at me kid i'm outta here

ATTN: mr dondeizel26 i better see your ass at the pre-pre-pre party in mo-town, i'm gonna go to the hood and find tony and get some tunes from joe giorgio so we can jump around the house like maniacs, bring the dumbells i need to work my biceps

Originally posted by bmw4jay

3rd Floor Mafia in full effect this weekend. We will be sending the rookies and non-classic people away. :tongue: When you walk in...turn right. Then make the 1st left..at that corner you will see the professionals. :rock::party:

;) And we are all going even my brother and Ryan.

Originally posted by donkeywhore

HUNNIE: THis Is Your To Do List Before Factory-

#1. Take 10 Valiums

#2. Take 10 Tylenol PMs

#3. Take 10 Ambiens

#4. Take 10 percocets

#5. Inject 3cc's of Demeral

#6. Follow all this with 1 gallon of G-

This should keep you calm and silence your presence.

Nothing can silence me... got it!!! NOTHING!!!!