Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I got a promotion and I gotta drive to...

Fuking WAYNE NJ....I live in East Brunswick?????

is it work $60,000 a year to drive that far...I have an office and work 9-6 monday to Thursday with an occasional sat.....

waht do u think?????

any one have a short cut there....from the GSP or Turnpike??? I gotta go to the PREAKNESS shopping center...??

take the franklin lakes colonial road exit from 287 if ur coming from gsp, then make a left at the turn, and keep goin down colonial road its pretty long, when you get all the way at the end make another right, then at the second traffic light make a left, that road will turn into a two lane road (berdan ave), keep drivin down past the high school on ur left, then at the end of that road make a right, and the preakness shoppin center is on your right

(hope its not too confusin)

Originally posted by djprime

Fuking WAYNE NJ....I live in East Brunswick?????

is it work $60,000 a year to drive that far...I have an office and work 9-6 monday to Thursday with an occasional sat.....

waht do u think?????

any one have a short cut there....from the GSP or Turnpike??? I gotta go to the PREAKNESS shopping center...??

Congrats on the promotion.....:grin:

As far as the commute, that could hurt.....:shaky:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

prime i know it took me 35 - 40 mins to get from my house to preakness. you are about 10 mins maybe 15 from me so ther is the commute.

I did it to clifton for 2 yrs sucked ass wait until fridays in the summer.

NOTHING.. that's PUS-COMMUTING.............

Originally posted by ibclubbin

better to be out of that mall no? unless you cant use CP all day at your new office;)

BG

dood i got a 20 inch monitor and a amd processor at work...its the fuking life in my new store....just teh commute sucks....i even got a couch in my office....

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

prime i know it took me 35 - 40 mins to get from my house to preakness. you are about 10 mins maybe 15 from me so ther is the commute.

I did it to clifton for 2 yrs sucked ass wait until fridays in the summer.

NOOOOOOOOOOooo way......im off fridays and sundays.....So I dont miss Surf....that was part of my contract....fuk that no Friday traffic for me on GSP......

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i do a half hour each way :(

BG

i was doing that....i was commuting to Eatontontown from east bruswick...that wasnt bad....no traffic just 30 minutes.....

i guesss its just the traffic that sucks...i dont mind the 45 more muinutes.....its just the unpredictable traffic that sucks....