Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classics What time is everyone.......

stardo

Originally posted by stiffler

IMO-Stardo and NYC are right.................3am til say around 9am is a good time to be there. after that it becomes a crackden!:tongue:

Steeeeky pigeon.

you are getting sleepy you will follow me tonight to where ever i go and sunday tooo very very sleepy

Originally posted by piro8

I think you misunderstood her, she meant 3pm on Sunday afternoon. :D

and what time do you and the misses plan on making your grande entrance ;)

to be honest, i am kinda indifferent on the ETA. i only suggested going earlier to avoid walking in when its at capacity... hehee i dont mind the 3pm walking in either.. but most think im outta my mind when i suggest that. i dont really care when i go, i just wanna hang with my pals :)

Originally posted by stardo

Steeeeky pigeon.

you are getting sleepy you will follow me tonight to where ever i go and sunday tooo very very sleepy

Ahhhh my little buttercup, I am wearing my Star-doo Voo-doo repelent. It was designed by the greatest of scientist. It is unpenetrable by even you! Don't waste your energy, you will be needing it to cook that turkey tomorrow my little chicken. But please, imagine me there doing the old-school Italian chicken dance to the beats of Joegio along side you in spirit.

Originally posted by nycchic24

and what time do you and the misses plan on making your grande entrance ;)

to be honest, i am kinda indifferent on the ETA. i only suggested going earlier to avoid walking in when its at capacity... hehee i dont mind the 3pm walking in either.. but most think im outta my mind when i suggest that. i dont really care when i go, i just wanna hang with my pals :)

I was thinking sometime between 6-8am, but it doesn't really matter. As long as to hang with our peeps, it's all good. :)

Are you in Boston right now?

Originally posted by nycchic24

i feel you bro! its all about the peeps.

no, not yet.... since its not snowing really, i am gonna take the train outta penn station tonight. although my sister and i cant agree on a time (she lives in the city as well)

Have a safe trip and a nice Thanksgiving. See you in a few days. :)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

everyone is tellin me 6am is too late but I dont normally like going that early as it is, and since its prob gonna be even more packed:blank:

I figure 12-16 hours is gonna be plenty considering I have to work the next day:mad::rock::party:

BG

:laugh: thanks

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I was thinking more like a bucket of the fish from Tokyo

whatever anyone does.. don't hand me anything they have. i've been harassed heavily the last 3 times i was there. underwear party they actually threw me out and let me back in, w/ a lil "persuasion".

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yeah I am going ice fishing

Fishing for jars Sunday Morning hollllllllllllllllllllllllla

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stardo the best time IMO to get there is 7 am.

Don't want to get there too early, but at the same time don't wanna miss too many classics...