Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In NY for one Saturday - where to go?

ros1

I'll be in NY (over from Europe) for one night on Sat December 7. What's the best club to go to for the best NY club experience? Any cool house-y club will do, but I want to go to the coolest place.

What's the general dress code for NY clubs? Trainers allowed?

Originally posted by ros1

I'll be in NY (over from Europe) for one night on Sat December 7. What's the best club to go to for the best NY club experience? Any cool house-y club will do, but I want to go to the coolest place.

What's the general dress code for NY clubs? Trainers allowed?

WHat are trainers?

Also, what kinda of Atmoshpere are you looking for?

Welcome to the greatest city on earth.............

if u want to Experince NEW YORK....id do something like this

10-12> a lounge.....something like, Bungalo8, Sway, Apt,

12-6 Check out Vinyl (Arc) 6 hubert Street, it will prob be dead, at midningt but it will pick up....Small Place......

but its just 1 big dance floor. and the system is SOOO GOOD, and the vibe is very nice alos....small vip, and the Arcade room, is where everyone chills in. people are really nic ethere, and there is no Dress code come as you are...

After 6am> u can go a Few directions and experience what Ny is really all about

AFTER HOURS

the 2 best after hours spots are prob

The Sound Factory

Or

EARTH

Earth has Junior vasquez spinning all Night, morning, and Afternoon, arrival tim for earth is prob 9am> and its ALOT OF FUN.......music is great, jr's a legend....and the CLUB IS FUCKING HUGE........BUT

DO NOT ARRIVE THERE PRIOR TO 6AM OR YOU WILL HATE IT,

juniors party starts around 5-6...and the reg's are there by 9

SoundFactory is the Straighter version, not as Big, buts its deff got that dirty Dark NY feel to it and Johnathen peters spins till bout 3-4pm.......doors open at midning but the best time to get there is prob 8am.....but its deff jumping at 4am 2.

Arc closes at 10am.....u could stay there, till close cause the last few hours at arc are also incredible...closing any good party in NY is GREAT, music is on and the crowd cant get enought...

anyway pm me for anything else, and WELCOME TO NY : )

ME><<<

jaysea is right - go to a smaller venue early

for example, there is a good DnB party called direct drive at Baktun on Saturdays.

i definitely recommend arc for Mario Piu - you'll want to head there at 2 or 3. jaysea mentioned vinyl - arc and vinyl is the same thing.

Hotcheme is right....if u like drum n Bass

Baktun sat nights are great...

id get there at midningt and stay till 3-4.....head over to ARC.............close it till 10...and if u still wanna get DOWN....

id go experience EARTH.......10am-30 is a great time to get there.......wonder the club and explore...

Bring your dancing shoes!

p.s Earth is the name of the Saturday party @ Exit

The club is called exit, but on sat its called EARTH...Jr takes over..

So when looking for directions n shit your going to Club Exit,,