Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Working on Thanksgiving Eve Rollcall...

piro8

Originally posted by osb

working tonight....and christmas eve.....and new years eve..........all night shift. My schedule sucks this year

booo hoooo osb, wanna tissue MR OSB, thank god i just got the new nissan z 350, and i know when you will be working now.........i'm gonna fly through florham park like night rider and you'll never catch me fool..........................

Originally posted by roddigga

booo hoooo osb, wanna tissue MR OSB, thank god i just got the new nissan z 350, and i know when you will be working now.........i'm gonna fly through florham park like night rider and you'll never catch me fool..........................

Now that EVERYONE knows where i work!!!!! You better hope i dont catch you, I'll have you sent back to Mexico! btw - do you celebrate thanksgiving Rod? Still waiting for you to stop in in MoTown, Sigma Chi is taking over the door starting 12/10.

Originally posted by osb

Now that EVERYONE knows where i work!!!!! You better hope i dont catch you, I'll have you sent back to Mexico! btw - do you celebrate thanksgiving Rod? Still waiting for you to stop in in MoTown, Sigma Chi is taking over the door starting 12/10.

my bad, no need to hide behind a message board fool..............anyway, remember your the one who first stated your job, that was your first mistake!!!!! anyway DJ OSB, i would def love to stop in sometime and show some support BUT i'm really not to welcomed in that place!!!! me and the crew from FDU pumbled a bunch of preppy little tough guys, actually the kids we pumbled were also from FDU, eh who cares redardless after dondeizel tackled this loser, and the bouncers tackled me i used this kids face as my personal punching bag, it was hilarious, the bouncer let me get a few shots in then finally said this kids had enough..............sorry too much testosterone and too many little tough guys in that place, but maybe i'll stop in 12/10 and pick me up some cute little DELTA PHI EPSILON chicks good luck DJ OSB

Originally posted by roddigga

anyway DJ OSB, i would def love to stop in sometime and show some support BUT i'm really not to welcomed in that place!!!! sorry too much testosterone and too many little tough guys in that place, but maybe i'll stop in 12/10 and pick me up some cute little DELTA PHI EPSILON chicks good luck DJ OSB

Your welcome in the Haunt if I'm there! I know you'll be on your best behavior - NO FIGHTING!:nono: Plenty of D Phi E's for everyone! Have a great thanksgiving - turkey taco's I assume - hopefully I'll see you soon!