Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are people so mean?

ysolt

i got into a little ordeal w/ an ex-friend... the gist is that she got annoying, so i asked for my shit back (clothes that she borrowed from me)--so i asked kind of harshly, but still!

anyways, her friend calls my cellphone (not even her! she got her friend to call me :laugh: ) and threatens me... and to top it all of, she included some RACIAL SLURS!!! -- now that's where i draw the line.

so what should my next plan of action be??? any ideas?

Let the air out of her tires.....................

Does she live at home w/ her parents?............Send flowers to her house under the guise of her lesbian lover she's been having kinky sex with, make the card very graphic..........

Or just burn her fuckin' house to the ground.

Originally posted by ysolt

i got into a little ordeal w/ an ex-friend... the gist is that she got annoying, so i asked for my shit back (clothes that she borrowed from me)--so i asked kind of harshly, but still!

anyways, her friend calls my cellphone (not even her! she got her friend to call me :laugh: ) and threatens me... and to top it all of, she included some RACIAL SLURS!!! -- now that's where i draw the line.

she sounds like fun. send her over to donkey head quarters. they'll take care of her from here.

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Ysolt

#1. Stop your fucking crying-

#2. You probably did something to deserve this

#3. Sounds like your an emotional loser. Not might type f whore.

DOGEKID- Please only recommend people that you have full faith in and good looks.

what the hell is wrong with you? you don't even know me! i am a good person and anyone on this board who knows me will agree with that.

if you ask me, you're the emotional one... and might i add that "anger management" is in order!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Go to her house...kick the door in push her to the ground and step on her head...

Then...

Go get your stuff and before you leave crack her in the jaw and then drop-kick her in the throat :punch::D

........i agree w/her - fuck the bitch up.

Ysolt,

Don't bother getting mad at the donkeys. They are here(on the board) to start drama and get a rise outta people. I'm sure he's just playing with ya. I mean, he didn't even comprehend what his freind was saying about sending the girl over, not you.

Anyway, my mado is always "Don't sweat the nickel and dime shit." In life, these are the small things that when you look at the big picture really mean nothing. This girl has problems and as far as her freind using racial slurs - fuck her where the sun don't shine..............there only words.............................

Originally posted by donkeywhore

DOGEKID- Please only recommend people that you have full faith in and good looks.

i was talkin bout her friend. she sounded evil enough that you might wanna consider using her as a female pitbull. ya know, send her after the weak and innocent fuckers that you don't feel like wasting yours or the donkeys precious time on.

will the donkeys be up north tonight?

ysolt.. shhhhh.

Originally posted by ysolt

I'm sorry to hear that. :( :( :( In my opinion, she isn't a true friend! I would say, let it be, go your own way and move on! It's a shame, but when stuff like this happens, we realize who our friends really are! And, I can tell you, she is not. :(

first off, ysolt is a good girl...no need to be picking on her....2nd off.....ysolt, you should go to her house, bring a load of dog shit with you and ask to use her bathroom.....then put the shit in the heating vent....since it is getting cold now the heat will always be on....thus making her bathroom and surroundings smell like shit....yet she wont know what it is except for the fact that she thinks someone dropped a nasty dookie in her house

Anyway, my mado is always "Don't sweat the nickel and dime shit." In life, these are the small things that when you look at the big picture really mean nothing. This girl has problems and as far as her freind using racial slurs - fuck her where the sun don't shine..............there only words.............................

hey hun, fuck that bitch :mad: i say go with hunnie's advice or whitecamaro's or wait :idea: wanna cut off her looooong torso?! :laugh: :laugh: its been giving me nightmares anyway :woah: ill do it for u if u want (pleasure's all mine), or we can be partners in crime az always. forget about her but call me/text me/even send me telepathic signals if u still wanna talk about it!

i luv'd all the advice, guys... especially the super funny ones...

*dog shit idea by whitecamaro (very creative)

*cutting off her torso by gracey (a tad disturbing, but :laugh: )

*beating her ass encouraged by a bunch of you

as for how i handled it...

i didn't resort to violence because that's not my style. :)

i did however demand my clothes back (which were more valuable to me than her friendship ever was anyway)... and i said if i don't see my shit by sundown, i'll come ova there and rip her a new asshole.

needless to say, i found a bag of long-lost clothes at my front door this morning. :D

thanks everybody for all the great ideas. i did learn from this little fiasco that when people are sketchy, it's probably a good idea not to lend them stuff.