Clubplanet Nightlife Community

christmas time...

tastey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by erica127

That is a really good idea...too bad i don't have anyone to share that gift with...I am definitely gonna keep that in mind once i do find sum1 & use it for their b-day or an anniversary...it would definitely mean more cuz they would never forget that nite because your gift came from the heart, even if it may be a lil kinky :tongue:

You can't talk about this, it is on topic!

:)

Originally posted by tastey

He said that he came from a large family. He had three brothers and four sisters. His father had died when he was nine years old. His mother was poorly-educated and worked two full-time jobs. She made very little to support her large family.

This is why each family should be restricted to having no more than two children. Fuckin Mormons are overpopulating the planet and shit, and soon there'll be no more resources to support us all. ;)

Originally posted by tastey

anyway, what are YOU gonna get your loved one for christmas?

I'm completely fuckin broke, but I've got a silkscreen press at home, so everyone is getting homemade t-shirts. My best selling t-shirt I've made so far is the one that says "Society's lucky I don't own a gun". I'd love to see my mom wearing that. Plus they're all getting copies of my various cds. It's the thought that counts, right? hehe

There was this little boy on his way to school. He was walking fast little legs scurrying so as not to be late. Then he got splashed by a car. He stood there covered in mud trying to decide wether to go change or to go to school...so i drove by and splashed him again...

sex is fun. i still remember all the special sexual activities that were set up for me on bdays and shit. those memories ill always have, crappy gifts i wont always keep.

:laugh: I felt horrible for that little boy. That was funny!!!

I dunno what Im getting my loved one for xmas and he wont help me out at all :(. And I can't even ask for suggestions from you guys b/c he'll see it... :laugh: I'll figure it out somehow. Legend38, do you have any ideas as to what i should get the love of my life???? :tongue:

Originally posted by legend38

Spending Xmas with him would be more then enough :)

Insert puke smilies.............NOW

awww.. i wish.. but i dunno if that will even happen.. work sux!!!

Well, I'll figure out something. I have a few ideas, so we'll see. :tongue:

Originally posted by bebby6919

awww.. i wish.. but i dunno if that will even happen.. work sux!!!

True but you are 21 years old making a wage, not 28 making 100 grand a year where the job says you work christmas or you are not employed.

Originally posted by legend38

True but you are 21 years old making a wage, not 28 making 100 grand a year where the job says you work christmas or you are not employed.

This is true.. but my job is part time. Which consists of weekends and holidays. Unless I ask off in advance for holidays, I have to work. Although I only have to work the "day" not "eve". So, I do have off Xmas eve but you may be working. So, same goes for you bebe. :)

I realized that absolutely no one could have heard that poor

boy cry for help. So I grabbed his other hundred

and ran to my car.

:laugh:

...And all this time I thought the Grinch was green and mean with cold clammy hands...Now I know..he looks just my friggin neighbor...and probably drives a friggin volvo....:D