Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After hours in LA?

schlepers

Although never been, heard that afterhours at AD is very good. New is Calibar (small venue in Beverly Hills, list only) that is actually an afterafter hours party (what will they think of next!) that went down believe it was last Saturday (not all the time). Also, check out the Hacienda parties we have listed on the site(Jello, etc.) that go to (believe it's) 6 am (downtown LA). Will definitely keep an eye out for some more because everyone loves a good afterhours or afterafterhours. Hope that helped

LALate

www.lalate.com

Here it's city licensing. One venue on one block could be 2 am and one across the street might be grandfathered to 3 am.... then like any city, downtown areas can stay open later (again, if they pass permitting).

Then there are certain rules for restaurant with bars. Then there are rules about how much money can come from alcohol sales out of total net receipts. And more and more.

Giant is open late. (Have their email but can't find it .... sign up for the mailing list; they'll send you the info.)

But Giant is downtown .... (I assume you know that downtown LA is not New York ... early in the morning in LA it is very very hard to hail a cab ... but you can certainly telephone for one).

In addiition to the Beverly Hills New Years party there will be a mansion party we'll have listed in the Hollywood Hills. (Both will be cheaper than giant)

info@lalate.com

www.lalate.com

I am going to Giant Club for sure as I bought my ticket for that event already.

I am looking for other places to hit.

I am really into all types of music. House, Hiphip, R&B Whitelabel, 80s music 70s disco etc etc. Trust me when it comes to music I am very open minded and I am not one of these people who stands looking pretty all night. This is the real reason why I am leaving Toronto even to party cause everyone knows me here as a promoter or someone in industry so I can never just dance as much as I want to cause I always have to buy someone a drink or walk someone into the club etc etc.

The life of a promoter ---

I really enjoy this website you all have been great.

We have something like this all about Toronto scene

www.torontonightclub.com and www.hypemultimedia.com