Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rydell...... Sick again...

OK.... SOOOO I DECIDED TO NOT GO TO ABYSS (OR THE CITY) AND CHECK OUT CLUB CHERRI!!! OK ....IF I HADN'T LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AT THE FACT THAT THEY BOOTED EVERYBODY OUT (THAT IS WHY I AM HOME SO EARLY!!!!) BECAUSE THE FIRE ALARMS WENT OFF .....I WOULD STILL BE OUT RIGHT NOW AND NOT BUGGIN OUT AT HOME. HOPE EVERYBODY ELSE HAD A GOOD TIME WHERE EVER ELSE U ARE!!!! I AM ON MY WAY BACK OUT!!!!! CIAO

LUV,

ANG B

PS THANX Z FOR THE COMP!!! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! BUT A BIT DISAPPOINTED. BUT I WILL POSSIBLY CHECK OUT SATURDAY....STILL. SEE YOU THERE???? MUUUAAZZZZ

Originally posted by angelicablue

OK.... SOOOO I DECIDED TO NOT GO TO ABYSS (OR THE CITY) AND CHECK OUT CLUB CHERRI!!! OK ....IF I HADN'T LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AT THE FACT THAT THEY BOOTED EVERYBODY OUT (THAT IS WHY I AM HOME SO EARLY!!!!) BECAUSE THE FIRE ALARMS WENT OFF .....I WOULD STILL BE OUT RIGHT NOW AND NOT BUGGIN OUT AT HOME. HOPE EVERYBODY ELSE HAD A GOOD TIME WHERE EVER ELSE U ARE!!!! I AM ON MY WAY BACK OUT!!!!! CIAO

LUV,

ANG B

PS THANX Z FOR THE COMP!!! GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! BUT A BIT DISAPPOINTED. BUT I WILL POSSIBLY CHECK OUT SATURDAY....STILL. SEE YOU THERE???? MUUUAAZZZZ

u should of came 2 deko it was a good time

Originally posted by thesandman

Music was once again rediculous... Great time, nice to chill w/ everyone from here. Place was packed but still some spots w/ room to chill.

Work sucks right now.....

(thanks George for the assault of shots for no reason)

KostaP=M I A

It couldn't have been that great, I wasn't there... :finger:

Originally posted by djdanfury

I'm sure it was sick.

I'm positive Rydell was GREAT

I know George was getting people hammered

but lets face it Metro, it ain't the same when your two top celebs aren't there. I'm sure you guys missed the presence of me and Danfury. Don't worry we will make up for it friday.

Originally posted by djdanfury

I'm sure it was sick.

I'm positive Rydell was GREAT

I know George was getting people hammered

but lets face it Metro, it ain't the same when your two top celebs aren't there. I'm sure you guys missed the presence of me and Danfury. Don't worry we will make up for it friday.

Originally posted by ou812

No offense to Sandman (cause he's not the only 1) or anyone else on this board, but why is it that everytime I see the word "ridiculous" it's spelled rediculous on here. That's just ludacris.

:laugh: :laugh:

That's just ludacris.:confused:

:idea:

Thats's just LUDICROUS!!!

:isok:

:hat:

BUT YOU KNEW THAT!! YOU SILLY ONE YOU!!

Originally posted by dtrave

I know Rydell a is great DJ, but can anyone come up with something different to say for once?

rydell's got big balls. how's that pal?

hope everyone enjoyed seeing me and shlonger in the same room.

deeelite...good seein u again hun. (u 2 jess)

donkeys??? where you all hidin? better see you all sunday morning.