Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna know where i went last night???...

quoth

I went nowhere!! :(

I didn't even go support my cousin at Lunatarium...how fucked up is that?

I kinda am little bit sickies..but i took a nap and woke up like 8pm felt like COMPLETE SHIT!!!!!! took my temp..saw that it was 102...said to myself..FUCK THIS!!!!!!..went back to sleep. :(

ugh..i fuckin hate this shit..

so what did everyone else go last night and where are the Limelight reviews i wanna hear them.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone btw.

:hat:

Originally posted by quoth

I didn't even go support my cousin at Lunatarium...how fucked up is that?

Yeah, I wanted to go see that shit but I'm broke as a mofo. Then this girl came over this week cause I'm designing her business cards for her. She sees one of my Joey Beltram records and is like "I'm friends with his brother, Jason". I'm like "No way. Joey Beltram's "Metro" was the very first piece of wax I ever bought" so she calls up Jason right there and he gets me, her, and her boyfriend all comped to the party and said he'd get Joey to sign my record for me as well as pass along one of my cds to him so he can check out some of my original tracks. Of course, I don't hear from this girl all day yesterday so I didn't make it out to the damn party. Fuckin weak.

Originally posted by heretic909

Yeah, I wanted to go see that shit but I'm broke as a mofo. Then this girl came over this week cause I'm designing her business cards for her. She sees one of my Joey Beltram records and is like "I'm friends with his brother, Jason". I'm like "No way. Joey Beltram's "Metro" was the very first piece of wax I ever bought" so she calls up Jason right there and he gets me, her, and her boyfriend all comped to the party and said he'd get Joey to sign my record for me as well as pass along one of my cds to him so he can check out some of my original tracks. Of course, I don't hear from this girl all day yesterday so I didn't make it out to the damn party. Fuckin weak.

that is extremely fuckin awesome shit nick.

sucks though it didnt happen...i though coulda got u comped prolly if A) i had gone B) had i known u wanted to go

yo speakin of weak...

u know whats fuckin weak???

yer goddamn partyy now being strcitly 21+....though im 21 my date was 20..and i didnt know they now implemented this 21+ shit and so me and her bout....2 weeks ago..i said after dinner to mozy on over there..i told the guy at the door im there to see draccos...fuckin douche with a moustache..and he says its 21+ to get in...he wouldnt even budge at the fact i was with an amazingly hot girl wtf?

yo btw..PM me when u get a chance i need to ask u a question about this gothic bitch i know.

Originally posted by lasix

quoth.. your cousins party went off alright... seemed like somethin was missing though... sounded better than it did at ben sims.

wondering how some people who got booked in the small room managed to train wreck every mix...

The guys who threw the party brought their own system. The sound was much better, imo.

Missed ya out there Mike, lots of people wondering where you were.

Originally posted by quoth

u know whats fuckin weak???

yer goddamn partyy now being strcitly 21+....though im 21 my date was 20..and i didnt know they now implemented this 21+ shit and so me and her bout....2 weeks ago..i said after dinner to mozy on over there..i told the guy at the door im there to see draccos...fuckin douche with a moustache..and he says its 21+ to get in...he wouldnt even budge at the fact i was with an amazingly hot girl wtf?

yo btw..PM me when u get a chance i need to ask u a question about this gothic bitch i know.

Yeah, they started that shit about a month ago. They actually fired me for about a month because they said my beatz were "too hardcore" for the space, then realized no one was coming out, so they brought me back in but started telling me what kind of music to play. They won't let us use the top floor anymore either because some fucknut next door keeps complaining about the crowd stompin to my shit and he keeps calling the cops. So now it's just me and DJ Mecca downstairs since they just fired the other DJ I've been spinning with for the past year, and the bullshit is 21+ now. I wish we could find a new space for that party, but that's easier said than done.

So which goth bitch you talkin about?