The news is out greatest party ever next month

Originally posted by joeytoenails

isn't that tenaglia a feg?

fucking shame

he's no cugino of mine LMFAO

tiesto is good.

so wait, Tiesto is better than DT?

:laugh: good one! :laugh:

and by the way this would not be even close to the best party ever.....not even the best party in Arc this month.....tomorrow at Arc is better......Sven and Richie at Arc was better (at least for me)....the NYE party at Giant blows it away even for tiesto types...OK I'll stop nitpicking, obviously you were exaggerating....I'm sure it'll be fun....

eh, i wouldn't go either.

More BOOM BOOM BOOM. How original, much a fan of Tenaglia as I am.

I miss his London days and his Twilo days... lately i just ain't hearing the same warm soul that i used to.

with Tiesto in house, i'm not in the mood to pay exhorbitant cash to hear decent tech house mixed with trance classics from the "good ol days of gatecrasher."

just my .02

I personally wouldn't go either.. I still dunno what the big deal with Tiesto is.. I think he's good and brings a good energy to the booth with him but he's not the greatest thing to come to the DJ booth like some people think.. it humors me because I feel like a lot of people just hype him up cause he is "DJ TIESTO" and not because they give two shits about his tracklistings or mixing abilities or talent..