Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi all, I'm new to the board

Hello welcome to cp.

If I see you out I will try to take an updated pic of you for the guys.

If im not to drunk to remeber what you look like:drunk:

I probably will be:(

Last night at Merge,once again I promised I would not have more then 4 again..We all know how that always turns out..more like 4+4.

drunkcrossing.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sweetgirl81

oops i'm sorry third from the left hehe.

You definitely need to meet me. I know your friend on the left. She used to hook up with one of my friends, and I saw her at Capitale last night too. Disappointed that you weren't there to see me though. I think you were also at Supper Club 3 weeks ago??? Am I correct?

welcome to the boards sweetgirl81-

i ran into you also earlier this summer-

was wonderinig where it was-

i was this guy at the club calling yuo and your 3 or 4 i think, friends- also ladies-

over to dance

Dj Liqid Touch-

if i had them with me i gave you my card-

hope u been having a good year and HAPPY TURK DAY

tahni029.gif

Welcome to the board Sweetgirl and yes you do have many fans on here as you can see. Someones always asking who's that hot blond in the middle and now we know its you. Hope you like here. :D

Originally posted by sweetgirl81

Ok now stupid question hehe.

How do you guys get those silly pics attached to your post?

Thanks a mill Muah :D

I think you mean how to do get a picture in your signature, like the pic of "Paulette" in mine? first you have to find the pic you wanna use and copy the url. Go to your profile and in the sig box type [img ] paste url of sig (with no spaces). lol it might be complicated, if you dont understand you can IM me, my sn's are below in my sig. Hope it works :D

thanks neena :D

I am very observant and quite bored today so that explains it!!!!

I have a feeling Sweetgirl81 is the real deal the imposter is Sweetgir181.........

Just because Sweetgir181 went on the "Bump and ..." board and posted on every single thread probably just to have as many posts as the original Sweetgirl81 so they could be easily confused..........

who knows........... :confused:

UUMMMM who are you the Queen of CLub Planet Mystify???? I did that trying to learn how to post pics and also I was trying to use all the smilies to no avail :( . Thanks for being my mom and following me around:rolleyes: Sorry I don't have 2000 replies like yourself and know how this thing works so well.

Originally posted by sweetgir181

UUMMMM who are you the Queen of CLub Planet Mystify???? I did that trying to learn how to post pics and also I was trying to use all the smilies to no avail :( . Thanks for being my mom and following me around:rolleyes: Sorry I don't have 2000 replies like yourself and know how this thing works so well.

girls GIRLS!! take it easy. relax. it's black friday. go shopping or somethin.

UM OKAY SURE!!!!! You're ridiculous - enough said.....

Make another name that isn't sooooooo close to another one you herb

Listen here Mystify "bella" it should say bitch!!!:mad: Who the hell are you? I came on here just to say hi and see what is was about. Maybe you should get a life instead of replying to every thread and following people around. Sorry everyone most of you on here are so nice and it was cool till someone decided to play games.

Listen here Mystify "bella" it should say bitch!!!:mad: Who the hell are you? I came on here just to say hi and see what is was about. Maybe you should get a life instead of replying to every thread and following people around. Sorry everyone most of you on here are so nice and it was cool till someone decided to play games.

Like I said I know who the girl is tell me your name and we can solve this... first of all the girl in the middle wouldnt come on and call someone a bitch