Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD

raginboston

At the Stage steps, to the right if facing the stage??? What sorcery is this? :)

So all this at 9-10 right? I know more or less what peeps look like. Let's hope too many people don't ruin the prospect of the meetups.

Between 9 and 10 ish sounds like a good time.

But any how once you walk up the ramp to get to the dance floor just go to the right you will see a bar in the back right corner just head in that direction that is were we will be. You can see the DJ booth from there :)

yup I believe they still have some tickets on sale. You have to call the Avalon box office I see if the number is some where and post it here for you.

F.Y.I I guess the tix are now $30

The box office is open 12-5

And admision will be granted to advanced ticket holders in the event that PVD sells out

If you don't get tix in advance, I suggest you go really really early, like around 7:30 - 8:00. It's going to be absolute insanity before the show. Ever seen a line for PVD at Twilo? Picture that but on a much more crowded street with other clubs and events going on. Get there early and hold your spot in line. If you have tickets I also suggest going early because the line will not be moving that fast due to the size of the club. Ex-Twiloites unite, this one is gonna be one to remember!!!

Archived