Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one Working today???

Originally posted by stacylynn

I honestly think I am the only one at work today... My boss feels that there is no reason to have the day off... Is there anyone out there in my shoes????

:blown:

I THINK YOU ARE A FUKEN LOSER AND THINK YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR BOSS TO GO FUCK HIMSELF, I JUST THREW A STAPLER AT MY BOSS AND HIT THE BIOTH RIGHT ACROSS HER CHEWBOCKA HEAD AND RAN OUT THE DOOR, THE SECURITY GUARD CAUGHT ME THOUGH AND BROUGHT ME BACK TO MY TIME OUT SEAT..........

Originally posted by roddigga

I THINK YOU ARE A FUKEN LOSER AND THINK YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR BOSS TO GO FUCK HIMSELF, I JUST THREW A STAPLER AT MY BOSS AND HIT THE BIOTH RIGHT ACROSS HER CHEWBOCKA HEAD AND RAN OUT THE DOOR, THE SECURITY GUARD CAUGHT ME THOUGH AND BROUGHT ME BACK TO MY TIME OUT SEAT..........

Boy someone is in a BAD mood today.... Would you agree???:splat:

Originally posted by stacylynn

Boy someone is in a BAD mood today.... Would you agree???:splat:

listen bitch you don't know me, i'm in a great mood, get back to work someone just drove up to your drive through window at wendy's..................it's friday and i leave hear at 2:00, and i'm in the best mood of my life, i leave work and go straight to my swedish message appointment in morristown................this is a good day for me honey!!!! so watch yourself miss stacylynn!!!!!.........lata birdie come by someday i'll make ya happy.............

Much to the surprise of everyone, I was not in jail or locked up being interrogated....

I have been in CT to see the relatives....

I am back now Digga... no need to worry....

I will be around to hold your hand at Factory, change your diaper, and keep a full bottle in your mouth the entire day... You wheelchair is all greased up and ready to go... I'll pick you up around 5am for the NY departure...

Holla back yo....

How's the cd cummin?????

Is it fuckin pure evil!!??!?!!?

If not, get back in your fuckin hole and dont come out till ya get it right...

Think black... black like your sole digga... that is the theme I am shootin for...

happy endings for sure!!!!

there's the shortbus, i'm slowly gathering the troops for the pre-pre-pre-factory party, my little birdie right here stacylynn will be running the door!!!!! she's actually at work right now messaging my back and feeding me grapes, i'm making her stay till the market closes

i give her access to my computer sometimes so she has air to breath!!!!

pure evil, i got it, we will record live once the party has started!!!!!!!!!!

just joking stacy....................luv ya hun

Originally posted by latinaz

im so bored - I should have gone to work today!! :mad:

I tried to buy a vaccum bag - JUST A VACCUM bag -

on 22 -

TRAFFIC:biggun: FREAKIN SUCKS!!!

I WENT TO 5 PLACES - NO VACCUM BAG!! - THEY DONT CARRY IT ANYMORE - :mad:

NOW I HAVE TO BUY A NEW VACCUM :mad::mad:

...i probably have a bag for you...my roommate has killed three vaccums since we moved in and we have bags for all three...lol...

so my story, real quick...

coming back from dads at the shore this morning...cutting through morris ave in union...as i approach the light, theres no one in the right lane but three cars in the left...i shift to the right and wait at the light...the car next to me guns it and cuts me off for no particular reason...she slows down...i pass her on the left and she points to me and says something...i stop her a few lights down and ask her, "wtf?"...she says, "i was trying to tell you something..in a good way...to take your time..."

so this woman tried to tell me to slow down by gunning it at the light and cutting me off, almost causing an accident...what fuckin world do we live in?

ok..i'm done...hi ho hi ho...its back to work i go...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Much to the surprise of everyone, I was not in jail or locked up being interrogated....

I have been in CT to see the relatives....

I am back now Digga... no need to worry....

I will be around to hold your hand at Factory, change your diaper, and keep a full bottle in your mouth the entire day... You wheelchair is all greased up and ready to go... I'll pick you up around 5am for the NY departure...

Holla back yo....

How's the cd cummin?????

Is it fuckin pure evil!!??!?!!?

If not, get back in your fuckin hole and dont come out till ya get it right...

Think black... black like your sole digga... that is the theme I am shootin for...

OH NO IT'S GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE FACTORY NIGHTS!!!! BOY IM IN FOR IT....LOL:bits:

I gotta workin my 'real' job from 11-5 today. then its time to hit the gym, shower and off to work at exit tonite from 11-3am. Its my girls friends b-day and they are all gonna come and hang out so I'll be leaving when then throw me out sometime tomm morning :)

Dam, between wednesday nite, tonite, and all the other shit I do- my liver must be about ready to go on strike :laugh:

Ahhh, but at least I have off tomorrow...but then back to work on sunday at 9 fucking AM :(

bern

Originally posted by phatman

...i probably have a bag for you...my roommate has killed three vaccums since we moved in and we have bags for all three...lol...

so my story, real quick...

coming back from dads at the shore this morning...cutting through morris ave in union...as i approach the light, theres no one in the right lane but three cars in the left...i shift to the right and wait at the light...the car next to me guns it and cuts me off for no particular reason...she slows down...i pass her on the left and she points to me and says something...i stop her a few lights down and ask her, "wtf?"...she says, "i was trying to tell you something..in a good way...to take your time..."

so this woman tried to tell me to slow down by gunning it at the light and cutting me off, almost causing an accident...what fuckin world do we live in?

ok..i'm done...hi ho hi ho...its back to work i go...

IT TAKES A SHARP TYPE PU2

GOT IT?:confused:

thanks oh and by the way..

do we know each other?

i dont think so...i stay on the nyc board or the dungeons (sex board)...havent posted on here in a long long time...there was always too much drama here...

but

here

my name is Nick...from summit...now we know each other..;)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

ill be at work from 12:30-9:30:mad:

i better make some comissions today booooooooooooyah!!!!!!!

BG

you aint making shit!!!! the mooleys in Union dont shop till after

x-mas for the sales...im chillen eating Almond Joy Bites

I MISS THE SHORE SO MUCH ... :(

I HATE LIVING UP HERE- SO FAR NO GOOD!!! :mad::mad:

Zee i use to hang where u live when i was like 18 and loved it. I dont mean to put it down because i have friends around there but when i lived there like 3 yrs ago i hated it and i am from around there almost my whole life

My X lives in Union... The town def sucks, there really is nothing to do there. Well I have to say I do have you beat, I live in Matawan!!! There is sooooo nothing in this town. But I am closer to the clubs down here, and a bit closer to the shore. But on the other hand, the drive home from the city sucks!:smile2: :smile2: