Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sweet girl 81 is a liar

Originally posted by stiffler

Lets not get so hasty here! The truth is you are right about the maturity level, but more so than that, the drama the low maturity level creates is what makes this board less dull. On behalf of cp I would like to extend my apologies to you and at the same time my hat goes off to your parents for creating such a beautiful girl(if indeed that is you, which I'm sure it is) Anyway, jsut so you know, your pic received a lot of attention and for that reason you should be proud. Your practically famous thanx to NJGuido and Brian1500. So look at the brighter side of things and don't let the bull on this thread make you form an opinion of cp for something less than it really is.

Some people just don't know how to take a compliment I guess :rolleyes:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sweetgir181

Well Mystify Queen of CLub PLanet obviously someone is messing around and it isn't amusing one bit. Maybe you should mind your own business instead of putting your 2 cents into every post on here. I didn't come on here to play games.:mad: I'm done with this, no need for a headache.

If you dont need this, then why dont you just leave???

As far as Mystify- leave her alone, she is a cool chick. For someone who doesnt have time for games you obviously had no problems starting them. You dont need to bring a whole new thread on here to get rid of your pic in someone's sig. PM them. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweetgir181

UUMMM What is a PM?? I'm not about arguing and all but it seems that girl puts her 2 cents into everything. She called me a fake, I don't need drama on the computer. Have a nice weekend :rolleyes:

You can send a personal message to whomever you wish on cp. Just go somewhere up top of the screen and you'll see where it says pm's. And you didn't reply to my post and I was trying to be nice:confused: Anyway don't let the bull in this place get to you!

Sweetgirl81, post your apology now. The girl in the middle is really pissed, and she is the nicest girl I know, she would never come on here and cause ruckus like this. If it is nescessary to have the pic removed, I will exercise the proper authority. I understand what you said in your PM about not thinking its right to post their pic, they didn't mind until now. Please stick up for people that you know, not strangers. Those girls know that they are in every post Brian1500 does, they didn't care until now.

They are also all over NJGUIDO.com as they are my really close friends. Therefore it is obvious that they don't mind the picture just don't be impersonating them. Bye the way, the other girl in the middle has been going out with my brother for 4 years. Please come clean now, this is getting ridiculous. I also want to say that I post quite rarely and getting me to assert a lot of attention to a BS matter isn't fair.

Originally posted by dogekid

one question for everyone.. who gives a flying shit?

that was the whole point of making this name to show how retarded the people are on here (NJ board) and take this so seriously.:laugh: .....good laugh for those who know the deal, but u people are hilarious all worked up over a pic in BRIAN1500 sig. and who this girl really is :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xrapturex

If you dont need this, then why dont you just leave???

As far as Mystify- leave her alone, she is a cool chick. For someone who doesnt have time for games you obviously had no problems starting them. You dont need to bring a whole new thread on here to get rid of your pic in someone's sig. PM them. :rolleyes:

Thanks hun :D:kiss2:

Apparently both were fake......surprise, surprise :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Im the second one from the left.

480JP%20Badass%20Jess%20Danielle.jpeg

:blank: :blank:

BRIAN1500!!!!! I cant believe you posted my pic with jp, badass and deelite!!!!

I am outraged to the fulliest, I cant sleep at night, I cant eat!! Who do u think you are:mad: Now I am asking you to take it down not for me but for deelite and badass, I think they are upset! What do u think this is a free for all. I think I might have to get in contact Dave b/c this is unbelievable. Now take em down!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Brian, I cant believe you posted that pick after i yelled saying where u get that, but its not even your fault its BADASS!!!

but anyway, tell me what your new sig pic is going to be???

everyone wants to know.

Originally posted by djchoopa

HERE'S MY INPUT ........... THE CHICK IN THE MIDDLE OF BRIAN1500'S SIGNATURE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HOTT. IMPOSTER OR NO IMPOSTER ... WHO CARES ..... THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE IS A P.O.A !!!!! END OF STORY

choop - well put!!! but isnt the girl from the pic from wayne??? i remember her cause she went to voce' a few weeks ago with all her friends..??? oh well.. fuck it!

Guest saleen351

hey moo, you should really only post pics that have njguido logo on them, so everyone knows where they came from, and you can claim them as your property...

besides that, this thread is just gay... cp needs to make it so you have to have a valid email address to post...