Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sweet girl 81 is a liar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sweetgir181

Well then BRIAN1500 can you please remove my pic from every post please?!?!?:) I think its only fair I should be able to see a "fan" of mine as scary as that may be to a girl nowadays. So come on let me see that pic of you:tongue:

I am not a fan of yours. trust me. I just liked the pic. I will not take the picture down because I like the picture. I will take it down when I find a suitable replacement.

I know a quick way to settle this (I think). Since I went to high school with the girl 2nd from the left in Brian's sig (dark brunette hair). The real Sweetgirl PM me with her full name and then I will verify to the board who the real one is.

Thanks...........bye now.

Mystify why is this ridiculous? It seems the maturity level is awfully low on here. People like to play games with assumed names on here, I'm sorry I don't need this. I came on here cause i was told about the pic and all. So BRIAN1500 please lets see you pic or I am gonna email Club Planet to have my own taken down.

Mystify why is this ridiculous? It seems the maturity level is awfully low on here. People like to play games with assumed names on here, I'm sorry I don't need this. I came on here cause i was told about the pic and all. So BRIAN1500 please lets see you pic or I am gonna email Club Planet to have my own taken down.

So how bout that girl's name.............???

Originally posted by ou812

I know a quick way to settle this (I think). Since I went to high school with the girl 2nd from the left in Brian's sig (dark brunette hair). The real Sweetgirl PM me with her full name and then I will verify to the board who the real one is.

Thanks...........bye now.

I said this is ridiculous because there are apparently two different names here saying they are the same person....... I think you're just upset bc I picked up on it

Like everyone else, I am sick of bullshit

Good idea Ou812 :aright:

I'm done w/this........ :blank:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I am not a fan of yours. trust me. I just liked the pic. I will not take the picture down because I like the picture. I will take it down when I find a suitable replacement.

I hope you find a replacement soon, I'm soooooooooo sick of looking at that picture. Not that the girls aren't just lovely, but enough already!!!

Well Mystify Queen of CLub PLanet obviously someone is messing around and it isn't amusing one bit. Maybe you should mind your own business instead of putting your 2 cents into every post on here. I didn't come on here to play games.:mad: I'm done with this, no need for a headache.

Well Mystify Queen of CLub PLanet obviously someone is messing around and it isn't amusing one bit. Maybe you should mind your own business instead of putting your 2 cents into every post on here. I didn't come on here to play games.:mad: I'm done with this, no need for a headache.

you said you were done 5 times already but you're still here.....:rolleyes:

Lets not get so hasty here! The truth is you are right about the maturity level, but more so than that, the drama the low maturity level creates is what makes this board less dull. On behalf of cp I would like to extend my apologies to you and at the same time my hat goes off to your parents for creating such a beautiful girl(if indeed that is you, which I'm sure it is) Anyway, jsut so you know, your pic received a lot of attention and for that reason you should be proud. Your practically famous thanx to NJGuido and Brian1500. So look at the brighter side of things and don't let the bull on this thread make you form an opinion of cp for something less than it really is.