Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me or did Picotto not have a password?

quest4sunrise

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

I was sent an e-mail midway through the week from Space and it said Picotto would be free tonight before 12 with the password. Now, I JUST got another e-mail saying "reduced $20 admission before 12" with password. WTF? Will the honor their word? I dont expect so

there was a list in June when he played last but I heard of none this time

I was planning on checking out maze then shooting over to Space. How much is the cover after 12?:confused:

Can Spacious or Bizz bring some light to this because I think this is ridiculous. Not the price so much, but the last minute change. There will be alot of disappointed peolpe at the door tonight. I mean, if Picoot is going to be $20 from the get go, SAY something!! I'd hate to be the doorman tonight

Can Spacious or Bizz bring some light to this because I think this is ridiculous. Not the price so much, but the last minute change. There will be alot of disappointed peolpe at the door tonight. I mean, if Picoot is going to be $20 from the get go, SAY something!! I'd hate to be the doorman tonight

I will gladly pay $20 to see master PICATTO but how much are the tix going up after 12? I guess $30 is not bad to see my fav. JD but that is kind of pricey.

Guest saleen351

ummmmmmmmmmmm why do u think i hate space now... its all bs just to figure out what the fuck it going on. last time LP blamed a false promoter, who is still doing business with space, so just pay what ever tonight, and do what we do, give your business to people that have a fucking clue to whats going on...

oh and roland is playing the patio tonight, no hip hop....

thank god...

APOLOGIES TO ALL WHO RECEIVED THE E-MAIL WHICH ADVERTISED THE COMP. ADMISSION PASSWORD FOR TONIGHT'S EVENT.

THE STRAIGHT STORY IS AS FOLLOWS:

TO MAKE IT UP TO OUR PATRONS WE ARE GOING TO LOWER THE COVER CHARGE TO $20 UP UNTIL MIDNIGHT WHEN THEY USE THE PASSWORD : "AWESOME".

GENERAL ADMISSION IS $30.

18+ LADIES

21+ GENTLEMEN

AND TO PUT ALL RUMORS TO REST, MAURO WILL BE DOING A FULL SET WITH AS HE HAS DONE ALWAYS WITH US. HIS SET WILL NOT BE CUT AT ALL.

SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT AT CLUB SPACE.

DM

Marketing Director

Club Space

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by space305

APOLOGIES TO ALL WHO RECEIVED THE E-MAIL WHICH ADVERTISED THE COMP. ADMISSION PASSWORD FOR TONIGHT'S EVENT.

THE STRAIGHT STORY IS AS FOLLOWS:

TO MAKE IT UP TO OUR PATRONS WE ARE GOING TO LOWER THE COVER CHARGE TO $20 UP UNTIL MIDNIGHT WHEN THEY USE THE PASSWORD : "AWESOME".

GENERAL ADMISSION IS $30.

18+ LADIES

21+ GENTLEMEN

AND TO PUT ALL RUMORS TO REST, MAURO WILL BE DOING A FULL SET WITH AS HE HAS DONE ALWAYS WITH US. HIS SET WILL NOT BE CUT AT ALL.

SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT AT CLUB SPACE.

DM

Marketing Director

Club Space

Thank god you took care of this 5 hours till he goes on... way to go space, your on the ball once again...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by saleen351

Thank god you took care of this 5 hours till he goes on... way to go space, your on the ball once again...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

See! House and trance fans can agree!! Ha, I'm kidding, but I was a little disappointed. Oh well though, I guess I cant say much more since I'd really become a hippocrat. I will see you guys soon

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by groundhog69

SEEMS TO ME LIKE SOME IDIOT HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SPREAD STUPID RUMORS ABOUT SPACE. WE ALL KNOW WHO THIS IDIOT IS. THE QUESTION IS WHAT CLUBS ASS WILL HE LICK NEXT?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Some of you stupid fucks, think i posted mp only playing 2 hours, well i did, but everyone knows I was reffering to the lee buridge situation that space and spin fucked up and only had their headliner play for 3 hours...:idea: of course mp would play all night.... its like i have to hold peoples hands on this board...:blown:

dude you always make me laugh saleen. but i some how know you do not have bad intentions. but you must admit $20.00 is nit bad for mauro picotto. even though the e-mail password deal was a little bit of a downer. but we can't complain. space always hooks people up and the staff is fairly pleasant. space is an incredible underground style club. my only gripe is the no re-rntry policy. but besides that space gets two thumbs up.....

Originally posted by mrmovement33

dude you always make me laugh saleen. but i some how know you do not have bad intentions. but you must admit $20.00 is nit bad for mauro picotto. even though the e-mail password deal was a little bit of a downer. but we can't complain.

The issue is not whether $20 is a good price, the issue is integrity and respect for the fans. If its going to be $20 the whole time, call it. That is what I am saying. Do not say free and then say "Oops, nevermind"

Guest saleen351

The issue is not whether $20 is a good price, the issue is integrity and respect for the fans. If its going to be $20 the whole time, call it. That is what I am saying. Do not say free and then say "Oops, nevermind"

game

set

match....

very well said....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranceisntdead

as usuaul .no answers from none of the Space staff on controversial or issues that have validity. they will ignore it happend and go on to promote. make that FALSELY promote the next event as if nothing ever happend.

maze:

no lists

no passwords

no shady bartenders, prices are posted at the bars...

see ya space.............

hmmmmmmm space did have a password but dont know wtf happened,i got the flyer e-mailed twice to me.so i get to the around 11:40 and i say to the doorman the password and then he tells me its only good till 11:30 so wtf i said to myself so im not the type to start arguing so payed whatevere the cover was,it is fucked up you get one thing then they come up with something different. but i dont and bitch about it cause space has hooked it up many times and its very well appriciated.

peace out

Originally posted by dnice35

I was mingling, I looked for you guys. But lets just say I couldnt see straight..... :D

We were there for about an hour and a half, then my friends decided to go to the living-room.... :rolleyes:

CAN YOU EVER SEE STRAIGHT? :tongue:

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT....YOU LEFT SPACE DURING PICCOTTO TO GO TO LIVING ROOM TO LISTEN TO HIP HOP? WTF? :confused: YOU MISSED IT HONEY! :D

Originally posted by meli2444

CAN YOU EVER SEE STRAIGHT? :tongue:

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT....YOU LEFT SPACE DURING PICCOTTO TO GO TO LIVING ROOM TO LISTEN TO HIP HOP? WTF? :confused: YOU MISSED IT HONEY! :D

Dont remind me..... I have my idiotic friends to thank for that, I was hopping to see you guys to assure myself of a ride, but since I couldnt find you. I was stuck with the living room crowd... I went Saturday too, but from what I hear you guys were OD-ing.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:confused: :confused: ....ur talking about urself? correct? Mr. Let Me Take a Hr. Nap on the Bench in the Patio....:laugh:

Shut it! At least it wasnt a restroom stall this time. You just can never get any rest in there, and yet they call it a "restroom" :confused:

i sure do hope this fiasco with the password does not happen this saturday for slacker. senor biz i thank you so much for your class and for all of the times you have hooked me up. but please do not allow this fiasco with some bullshit password angry your patrons anymore. it was quite distasteful indeed.