Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are All The Good Girls Taken????

msoprano

i meet this chick at school and we hit it off great....i was hesistant to talk to her cause i knew she had a boyfriend....

anyway we are like the perfect match same bachground values and everything....you name it we have it in common.....

but shes had a bf for three years and she is going to italy for the semester leaving in like 8 weeks,,,,,

<-------------:blown: :blown:

no luck i tell you

actually there are a lot of great guys for the girls...the problem is, is that they dont realize it when they are right under their noses. and when they do, they dont wanna give that guy a chance because they are too into dating these asshole people....

cant even tell u how many times it happend to me!!

:(

peace out

gianni

how do you think girls switch from one boyfriend to another? that´s right, they try out and get to know new guys. just cause she has a boyfriend doesn´t mean she wouldn´t be able to CONNECT with you better than him.

besides, girls with boyfriends are easier anyway :)!

a single girl often builds up an idealised view of her PERFECT GUY. she fantasises about the person who's going to sweep her off her feet. he'll be handsome and charming, sophisticated, rich, he'll have a huuuuge penis, etc. but won't feel that he has to use *all* of it *all* of the time. he'll be funny and have a great body... you get the idea!

BUT a girl with a borefriend just wants someone who DOESN'T have all those annoying habits that her present boyfriend has. someone who doesn't fall asleep in front of the TV, leave the toilet seat up, care more about football, fart in bed, drive like an idiot, perv at her friends, all those things that make her think YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME with him

it's only natural really, single girls are comparing any guy they find to an ideal that he just won't meet, whereas if if a girl has a boyfriend, after a certain point in the relationship, once the novelty's worn off and all she can see are his bad points, ANYONE is going to look like a much more attractive offer.

does this make sense here guys and gals?

so your job is: find out what´s MISSING or LACKING in her relationship. for example he doesn´t go out partying with her -> LOOPHOLE, he doesn´t talk about feelings with her -> LOOPHOLE, etc.

i found a guy who's everything i want - i don't even wanna go into all that he is, 'cause it just gets me sad :( . and i moved across the country 6 months after i met him - really unfair.

but the problem between us is that there's no attraction. we get along famously and have always clicked, but there's absolutely no spark.

no, it's not a case of "he's too nice and that's why i'm not attracted to him." he doesn't see me in a romantic/sexual way, either. that's just the way it is. i also think he may be gay (as do other mutual friends) and not know it. but maybe that's another story, maybe not :confused: .

anyway, i hope i can find someone like him, because, as it stands, i've never loved any other male friend the way i love him (i can't quite explain it) and never even seen a guy in a romantic way who comes close :( .

Originally posted by joeg

there are no good girls or good guys... everyone sucks... :)

i totally agree. i think ive completely given up on finding a guy. and i know people say it happens when you least expect it blah blah blah. watever. its just a whole bunch of bs. people just suck. :tongue:

Originally posted by msoprano13

i meet this chick at school and we hit it off great....i was hesistant to talk to her cause i knew she had a boyfriend....

anyway we are like the perfect match same bachground values and everything....you name it we have it in common.....

but shes had a bf for three years and she is going to italy for the semester leaving in like 8 weeks,,,,,

<-------------:blown: :blown:

no luck i tell you

Dude, the fact that you are even thinking of gettin it with her is nasty. Guys cardinal rule #1 If she's spoken for, hands off !! Put yourself in this other guys shoes, would like it if the situation was reversed?...Didnt think so...

So please, dont tryand mow some other guys lawn, aint right kid. There tons of single lonely gals out there,..just bid your time. Besides, she's leaving for europe, what are the chances she'll forget you AND the boyfriend?......99%.

Just my opinion. unless she's into :3some:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Dude, the fact that you are even thinking of gettin it with her is nasty. Guys cardinal rule #1 If she's spoken for, hands off !! Put yourself in this other guys shoes, would like it if the situation was reversed?...Didnt think so...

So please, dont tryand mow some other guys lawn, aint right kid. There tons of single lonely gals out there,..just bid your time. Besides, she's leaving for europe, what are the chances she'll forget you AND the boyfriend?......99%.

Just my opinion. unless she's into :3some:

dude did you not read my post where i said i wont pursue it.....

selective reading at its best i tell you

Originally posted by magellanmax

I was waiting for someone to say this... wow. (I know you said u werent gonna persue but it still had to be said by another male).

You will find someone, you just can't look for them. When the right person comes along at the right time, it will happen. I know it sux waiting for that time, but when it happens you'll understand and be greatful you did. Good luck Mike. :)

Its like going shopping, when you have money and you want to shop you cant find anything. When you dont have money but just want to look, you find everything you want.