Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with all the promos for whack clubs?

Does anyone promo for any"GOOD" parties, clubs, in New Jersey, or Manhatten. If so, any parties that arent "guido". Does anyone know in this state that KTU shit is out,its not cool anymore, and it was cool in like 1988--PS-Sasha and Digweed arent good listening, trancey bullshit--its not real house music-And Danny7 Tenaglia, while being a good DJ, played himself out when he started playin Jersey venues. Please dont get too upset with my post--but if you think Im wrong then ask anyone from NYC what they think--or anyone that actually knows whats up--These promoters cant fool me into spending my weeks and nights out here, I actually go to Manhatten, Im not afraid to do my own thing. I dont have to be somewhere where all my peoples are to feel socially accepted because I accept me. Also, dont you people get sick seeing the same people all the time, I mean shit guys, how many times can you hook up with the same girls/s.Same thing goes for the girls. Dont you want to do something different ?

"Danny7 Tenaglia, while being a good DJ, played himself out when he started playin Jersey venues".

Isn't the main thing about djing is to make people dance and have FUN. It really shouldn't matter what state you play in. YET another person who says "I'm into the music" YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!

Bro, I never mentioned anything about being into the music. What I did say in an around about way is that the Jersey scene stinks. Its like everyone here got lost in a time warp or something. I read the post on this website and everyone--At least the Jersey messageboard-- seems to be into going to the worst clubs ever--Is anyone aware of the outside world-Does anyone realize that Manhatten is a forty minute drive and there are more clubs in Manhatten than just Sound Factory or Exit. I am originally from Staten Island and let me tell you, everything we ever joked about and said about Jersey is true. Shit out here is backwards, , you guys/girls are like 5 years behind in everything.

Im not saying that nice people dont go out around here, Im sure there are alot of cool headz that go out its just the shit I read the events that people get excited about is whack--Example--Platinumn Roll call--Platinumn sucks-who would pay to go to a club in New Brunswick that is almost the same amount of money you would spend to go to the city--Its unbelievable!-Get in your car and go to the city. There is also a whole bar scene in alphabet city, on the other side of the Brooklyn Bridge--D>U>M>B>O-there is a bar scene there too.I mean really , I dont understand--and like I said Ive been out around here,either guido bars--with aggressive ass guidos,or meathead guidos, who want to fight all the time. Or some thugged out hiphop joint where everyone is living like a bad JZ video, sippin 100 dollor champagne out of a straw in a bottle talkin about--Yo I got cream!

Originally posted by dtrave

Definitly a prospect for idiot of the year

yeah i agree what an idiot,

hey lovevil why dont you go hate on the jersey people in a diff. messageboard. Ur hating on jersey in the jersey section. are u kidding me? and there is only one club in nj that i've been to where u spend as much as city spots and it isnt platinum. Have you ever even been to platinum?

you just straight up hate everything about jersey i guess.

my only complain about jersey is the early closing time. Everything else is fine by me. there are plenty of dj's with different styles playin at diff. clubs maybe u just havent found a good one for you.

im not even gonna waste my time commenting on all the other bullshit you said either.

peace

where is Manhatten??????

If you are referring to Manhattan, please learn to spell it correctly.

If you really are from Staten Island and cannot spell Manhattan, Then you are a complete idiot. At least those of us in Jersey who are "5 years behind" can spell it correctly and its not even one of our boroughs.

And once again, if you really are from staten island, I wouldnt brag about it, since it is one of the largest landfills in the world. Most staten islanders come to new jersey for one thing, professional wrestling at the meadowlands, not the club scene.

Originally posted by mpuppet

where is Manhatten??????

If you are referring to Manhattan, please learn to spell it correctly.

If you really are from Staten Island and cannot spell Manhattan, Then you are a complete idiot. At least those of us in Jersey who are "5 years behind" can spell it correctly and its not even one of our boroughs.

STADEN EYELAND???? what u talking about im from BOOKLYNNE?

god all u JERZIE people are Retardent!:eek:

prime u really from brooklyn ??? when i was a lil baby guido we lived in bensonhurst.

As far as being an idiot. i agree. but the valid point is I LOVE PLATINUM . why its not everyother place. its not who spins the sickest version of the same song everyone else has spun 5 million times. i will admit i love going out but if i hear the same shit wed - sun it get played fast.

Agreed -Staten Island is a dump. Agreed, tons of people from Staten Island venture into the Jersey nightscene because they are sick of the city. All Im saying is there has to be a place in Jersey that you can go to that isnt the steroetypical Club Exit or Soundfactory. I noticed that there arent many places or venues in Jersey that play real deal "house music"--Like some Francois K, Blue 6, Frankie Knuckles, Dave Morales, Jaydee, Todd Terry, Kevin Yost, St. Germain, Joe Claussell, Cassius, Ian Pooley, --Everytime I go to a club in Jersey I either hear uptempo base-or trance and the crowds are mad aggressive. Does anyone have a suggestion that will change my opinion because Ive lived here for four years and havent found a spot yet. I apologize if I came off like a hater, but im frustrated because I would like to go out and have a good time in Jersey and not have to worry about the hour ride home tweaked out of my face home from NYC.

The scene in NJ right now from my experience is leaning more to progressive house and progressive trance, much more high energy than as you called it "real deal house" like david morales plays. we have excellent home grown DJ's like Tsettos, Rydell, and Santana that have loyal followers who are proud their DJ's are from NJ. NJ is a scene in itself, not trying to emulate NYC. Depending on who you talk to, Jersey is the better scene right now. It's all a matter of opinion and taste.

Originally posted by lovevilovevil

What does all this mean?

it means u should learn how to spell MANHATTAN mr nyc nightlife, im the 1st to bash nj for clubs but if ur gonna preach nyc atleast learn how to spell. also its no secret girls from BK and the dump of staten r pigs

Originally posted by wakeup

it means u should learn how to spell MANHATTAN mr nyc nightlife, im the 1st to bash nj for clubs but if ur gonna preach nyc atleast learn how to spell. also its no secret girls from BK and the dump of staten r pigs

Word of advise pal..... ZIP IT!

I lived in Brooklyn till I was 11

and then in Staten Island till I was 22

and now im here in Jersey for the last 4 years

In no way am I a pig or anyone I know from NY a pig.....

Oh and one more thing (no offense to my jersey ladies) but in NY and basically everywhere....the girls with the reputations for being stupid and total pigs,......are jersey girls!!!! I am in no way saying this it true...but before you generalize an entire female group....

Get your facts straight buddy....or SHUT THE FUCK UP! :blown: