Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with all the promos for whack clubs?

Originally posted by hunnie818

Word of advise pal..... ZIP IT!

I lived in Brooklyn till I was 11

and then in Staten Island till I was 22

and now im here in Jersey for the last 4 years

In no way am I a pig or anyone I know from NY a pig.....

Oh and one more thing (no offense to my jersey ladies) but in NY and basically everywhere....the girls with the reputations for being stupid and total pigs,......are jersey girls!!!! I am in no way saying this it true...but before you generalize an entire female group....

Get your facts straight buddy....or SHUT THE FUCK UP! :blown:

im not gonna "zip it" ur not my buddy hun, i say it like it is and from personal experience. every girl i know or have met from BK and SI are foul mouthed slobs.

Does anyone promo for any"GOOD" parties, clubs, in New Jersey, or Manhatten. If so, any parties that arent "guido". Does anyone know in this state that KTU shit is out,its not cool anymore, and it was cool in like 1988--PS-Sasha and Digweed arent good listening, trancey bullshit--its not real house music-And Danny7 Tenaglia, while being a good DJ

dude if u havent noticed- WE here at the jersey scene arent all about JERSEY 100% - hell almost every show i spinn at is in NYC

and when im out parting- i go with my NJ friends to a NJ club- after it closes we bounce to a NYC club- and so on-

its all a matter of preferance and what we are looking for - for the night ya know.

NJ and NYC are totally different scenes so theres absolutely NO COMPARISSON <~~ spelled wrong :confused:

anyway u know what im talking about-

its not that NYC had a better scene-

or that jersey is in a time warp-

the differing locations and feelings and types of clubs and music really make it worth it all-

Originally posted by wakeup

im not gonna "zip it" ur not my buddy hun, i say it like it is and from personal experience. every girl i know or have met from BK and SI are foul mouthed slobs.

Well then...maybe your just the type of guy that attracts those type of girls OR maybe those are the only kind of girls you could get!!!!

Either way, go bash elsewhere....nobody cares about your opinion :rolleyes: .....you want to start Drama...go to another board!

Holy Shit! I had no idea that all this drama would start. I apologize if I pissed anyone off. I just have my own opinions about shit. I say again- Does anyone have any suggestions about any clubs any night that are good--other than the spots uaually promoed on this messageboard --and in New Jersey. I just want to know where I can go, meet girls, not get into a fight, not get attitude from doorpeople, not have to deal with asshole bouncers and hear good ass music. Is that possible in Jersey--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PS--Being from S.I.--the difference between Ny girls and Jersey girls are

NY girls will come up to you and talk to you if they think your hot--even take you out on a date

Most Jersey girls act like you owe them something and will pay you no mind if they dig you.

Ever go out to the mall or someplace and see the hottest girl with the ugliest guy

Insecurity.

Seems like if you want a Jersey girl, you either have to be the biggest asshole or act like a toughguy.

Not all NY and Jersey girls are like this--There are goodies out there but most of them are taken.

not even going to bother reading this stupid thread..................the first 1 1/2 posts by the loveevilbitch was enough for me to form an opinion about her..............................................CLUELESS

Your opinions are def not based on facts......................unless you went to Jimmys in morristown, what the fuck are you talking about when you say KTU shit in jersey clubs. Its awfully funny how people try to put down Jersey all the time, yet half the people in NYC are commuters from NJ, including the cllubbers.........

And as far as the same faces, that shows a family style oriented club life......................if you only need yourself to be accepted then that just means you've been rejected one too many times in life................see your shrink(def a topic to talk about) until then, enjoy yourself, noone else will.......................

Family oriented my ass!

Seems more to me like a bunch of followers-I go out in Jersey-Just not many places-Especially not rt 35 and rt 9 clubs cause they suck and i know you know it. Most of the people who frequent those clubs would be rejected in NYC unless they went to Exit-or Sound fact. Except for the girls-Any girl all done up would get into any place unless she happened upon a gay joint.

Im not hatin on Jersey, Im just saying that the club scene doesnt impress me and I cant believe some of the dramatic shit people talk about on these message boards. I especially love when people run the whos who of the club scene. As if people were pseudo super stars. Or the roll calls for stupid parties. Its like a little bubble of self perpetuated bullshit-POP! reallity is-its shit.

Originally posted by lovevilovevil

I just want to know where I can go, meet girls, not get into a fight, not get attitude from doorpeople, not have to deal with asshole bouncers and hear good ass music.

I believe this is totally possible in NJ... I do have some questions though... Where have you gone in New Jersey exactly? And exactly where do you go in Manhattan (you may know it as manhattEn :laugh: )?

Oh, and one more question... Why did you really start this thread anyway?

Just questions awaiting curious answers. Thanks. :D

Originally posted by lovevilovevil

Family oriented my ass!

Seems more to me like a bunch of followers-I go out in Jersey-Just not many places-Especially not rt 35 and rt 9 clubs cause they suck and i know you know it. Most of the people who frequent those clubs would be rejected in NYC unless they went to Exit-or Sound fact. Except for the girls-Any girl all done up would get into any place unless she happened upon a gay joint.

Im not hatin on Jersey, Im just saying that the club scene doesnt impress me and I cant believe some of the dramatic shit people talk about on these message boards. I especially love when people run the whos who of the club scene. As if people were pseudo super stars. Or the roll calls for stupid parties. Its like a little bubble of self perpetuated bullshit-POP! reallity is-its shit.

Once again, I'm sorry if you don't fit in the Jersey Club scene. But come on, I'm speaking from experience. This past year, thru the club scene and clubplanet I have honestly met some of the best people and formed some pretty strong freindships. So to hear you say what you are saying makes no sense to me. Maybe, just maybe its YOU. I get the feeling you are not a very warm and open person(I could be wrong) but if you don't like the Jersey scene don't why bother going or posting about it. That is the one thing about this board that drives me nutz.

As far as the roll calls for whos going to what party and where........................HELLO, this is another way to find out where the people you are most freindly with(from the board) are going. Is there something wrong with that. Well I guess so if you have no freinds and don't fit in anywhere. Seriously, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions about you, but the things about Jersey that you're knocking are exactly what I said they are. Maybe if you loosened up, met some people from the "jersey board", and hung out in the places they do you may start to feel what I am saying and learn to enjoy yourself a little more.

Its not always about the party or the DJ, more important than that its about the people.............US.................

Originally posted by osb

Whay is bunka ALWAYS filled with staten island girls???? Oh my gowd!

Shit I remember Fall of 2000 when Santana was the resident Dj there on fridays (when Bunka was awsome on FRidayz), Bunka was always filled wit SI girls and they all went to wagner but they were also 18

Originally posted by stiffler

Maybe if you loosened up, met some people from the "jersey board", and hung out in the places they do you may start to feel what I am saying and learn to enjoy yourself a little more.

Its not always about the party or the DJ, more important than that its about the people.............US.................

Well Said!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Once again, I'm sorry if you don't fit in the Jersey Club scene. But come on, I'm speaking from experience. This past year, thru the club scene and clubplanet I have honestly met some of the best people and formed some pretty strong freindships. So to hear you say what you are saying makes no sense to me. Maybe, just maybe its YOU. I get the feeling you are not a very warm and open person(I could be wrong) but if you don't like the Jersey scene don't why bother going or posting about it. That is the one thing about this board that drives me nutz.

As far as the roll calls for whos going to what party and where........................HELLO, this is another way to find out where the people you are most freindly with(from the board) are going. Is there something wrong with that. Well I guess so if you have no freinds and don't fit in anywhere. Seriously, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions about you, but the things about Jersey that you're knocking are exactly what I said they are. Maybe if you loosened up, met some people from the "jersey board", and hung out in the places they do you may start to feel what I am saying and learn to enjoy yourself a little more.

Preach on! :clap: