Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hoodbridge....

Occupancy will be over 2000 people. It will be open till 3. There will be separate rooms (a few dj's). And many many promoters from all over NJ and NY will be involved. Some big some small time but all in all the way these guys are planning things out it seems like its gonna pan out. Nuff said I aint saying nothing else.

Originally posted by kostaP

Occupancy will be over 2000 people. It will be open till 3. There will be separate rooms (a few dj's). And many many promoters from all over NJ and NY will be involved. Some big some small time but all in all the way these guys are planning things out it seems like its gonna pan out. Nuff said I aint saying nothing else.

for once i agree with KostaP....cant say much...but allot of big things are in the works...dont count this place out....smart people and top producers involved...

Thats what it comes down to, just a matter of time to see who shows up-The Crowd is the key, of course they have to be treated right when they arrive, the staff has to be on point, the music has to on point, the sound and lights have to be on point. The overall design of the place has to be right, This mean stay away from Wall Bars, they kill a club, most sucessfull clubs have more round,square, etc bars (with 4 sides), and adequate bathrooms- as well as FLOW through the space. If its designed right, and all of the above are done, along with correct promotion. It should do well. For Example Bunka- Say what you want, but this place is in the middle of the woods and has been around a long time and through a lot. But the design of the club is PERFECT, and not for nothing, last time I was there the additions they made to the sound system were sounding great.

Originally posted by laurie619

AKA Woodbridge...I heard that I NEW club/lounge is opening... this true....:confused: Any info would be helpful....THANKS GUYS

Something just opened in that area, it's called the Club or something.... Anyone??

As far as this one it's supossed to be the "new era" of clubs in NJ...:confused: ......... I guess we shall see....

Originally posted by kostaP

This is true alot of people are getting involved.