Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should I....

reddog4063

you've got a good point, i could use some good gloves now that its getting freezing out....thanks for the help.

you get to borrow the scarf whenever you like ;)

Joe

Originally posted by mssabina

well if i were you, i'd buy the 50-50 scarf and use the $120 that i saved to buy myself a hat and gloves to go with it... banana republic has some nice cashmere ones... :)

Originally posted by reddog4063

OK, i want to get a burberry scarf (navy colors) to go with my new coat....

should i get the cheaper 50/50% cashmere/wool blend one or should i hold out until after xmas when i have more money and get the more expensive 100% cashmere one?

Help!

Joe

hey, i thought you were broke :confused:

Originally posted by reddog4063

hey, i could get you a great deal on the 100% lambswool Burberry scarves in a variety of colors.....for $59.99, at this neat little store called Loftworks, ever hear of it?

no kidding... i've never hear of it, where is it? i was considering getting a solid print J.Crew cashmere scarf for around $60-70 but i'd rather have a burberry plaid one...

their location is: 100 Lafayette St on the corner of Walker St...

right around the corner from my job :)

not only burberry stuff, but gucci, fendi and prada bags, wallets and accessories 50-70% off and couture from juicy, iceberg, versace, diesel..etc etc, i can spend hours in there, pretty big too, about 1/2 a block long and three floors high, hehe.

lemmie know what you think :D

Joe

no kidding... i've never hear of it, where is it? i was considering getting a solid print J.Crew cashmere scarf for around $60-70 but i'd rather have a burberry plaid one...

no its not a 'sample sale' per say, but they do their purchasing through sample sales and stuff like that, stores' overstock, etc etc.

It is a great place though, got my girlfriends Fendi bag there, i was happy to know the bag came with the Fendi logo'ed dust bag and the warranty card (with matching serial numbers in bag and on card) which pretty much sold me on them....the bag ran me $269 bucks and its a leather tote, you know what those go for at the Fendi store? hehe

welcome for the info, anything for my fellow fashionboarders

Joe

oh my that sounds like heaven! i'll have to check this out, i have some extra cash to spend and gifts to buy... this isn't like a sample sale or anything right?

btw, thanks for the info ;)