Clubplanet Nightlife Community

See everyone at factory. .

Originally posted by xj8mike

Why do u all put your bodies through that shit! How do u all function the next day, I'll never do that shit again. Grow da fuck up already club rats :blown:

dont mind putting my body through it. always function the next day

Just way toooo many rookies @ factory theme parties.

jacked up cover , overcrowded and half the people only been there like once before

Originally posted by xj8mike

Why do u all put your bodies through that shit! How do u all function the next day, I'll never do that shit again. Grow da fuck up already club rats :blown:

I look at it like this. Since I usually don't get fucked up at factory, I dont see the difference. Like its the same as spending a day with your friends fishing, at a concert, or the mall. I just prefer to hear JP rip things up, and I zone out all the crackedness. Although I do get drunk usually before hand, thanks in part to the deli down the street. :tongue::D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

dont mind putting my body through it. always function the next day

Just way toooo many rookies @ factory theme parties.

Actually this theme party has less rookies. Most of the people that go have been going for quite some time, and go for the music and to chill with their friends.

Originally posted by djchoopa

i'm having second thoughts about going

I feel you on that one kid!!!!

After a long night last night I don't think I can do it tonight.

My boy called me up froM Roddigga's crib and they are starting the pre game already I think.

And that fagget Danfury called me up about an 1 hour ago to tell me he is going to the gym for his pre game SF work out. WTF do I care!!!!! He may be gay, but I got to give it to the kid. He is setting standards in club land that will never be touch. He went To ARC again this morning and he is already on the horn for SF

What a sick fuck and he is showing no sighns of slowing down.