Feel like shit roll call after SF

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djdanfury

JP18?? do u mean JSEN7?

Yes--I was not lost this time--That was wed nite.

Stardo thanks again for taking me home--If you didnt tell me to leave, I think I might still be there wandering around.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

ahhhh look who it is MISS SOUNDFACTORY herself I recall you were calling me weak for not going but guess what I was there and no sign of the HUNNIE so whos weak now:D

Hunnie is weeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak. Well said Badass.

ahhhh look who it is MISS SOUNDFACTORY herself I recall you were calling me weak for not going but guess what I was there and no sign of the HUNNIE so whos weak now:D

Im not weak!!!! :mad:

I have 2 tests everyday this week and 7 papers due because all i do is party and it all caught up w/ me....

I thought I would be done in time to go to factory but no such luck.....I feel bad enough already :(

Dont pick on me meaney!!!!! :unhappy:

and Mr danfury...Dont make me open up a can of whoop ass on you!!!!! :punch:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Do you ever leave w/ who you come with????? :tongue::laugh:

....lol......very few people do!!....i know i went home with 5 people.......1 of them came with me!.....

......and i went sober...yet somehow.......i am really worn out.....guess my ass is out of practice!!

Originally posted by piro8

I feel good for some reason. I just conducted a new hire orientation which I was dreading when I got home last night from Factory. Maybe it's delayed reaction and will hit me later today?

What did you say at the orientation Hi my name is Alan I just walked out of the Factory 10 hours ago

What did you say at the orientation Hi my name is Alan I just walked out of the Factory 10 hours ago

:laugh:

I said, "Hi, Can someone tell me the name of this comany, I forgot. Uhhh, I forgot my name, it's on the tip of my tongue though. Does someone mind telling me which day this is?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

:laugh:

I said, "Hi, Can someone tell me the name of this comany, I forgot. Uhhh, I forgot my name, it's on the tip of my tongue though. Does someone mind telling me which day this is?" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hello My name is Alan Katz, and I will be explaing to you today, the long term and short term effects of inhibiting the Sound Factory.

Seminar 1 - How to properly load a bumper

Seminar 2 - So you wanna get out of a hole?

Seminar 3 - Tina, Friend or Foe?

Seminar 4 - HOw to successfully spot bouncers out of a Theme Party Crowd.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Hello My name is Alan Katz, and I will be explaing to you today, the long term and short term effects of inhibiting the Sound Factory.

Seminar 1 - How to properly load a bumper

Seminar 2 - So you wanna get out of a hole?

Seminar 3 - Tina, Friend or Foe?

Seminar 4 - HOw to successfully spot bouncers out of a Theme Party Crowd.

:laugh: :laugh: good one