Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How easy is it to get laid on NY in NYC?

cc99

Originally posted by ou812

Head over to Hunts Point.................$50...............make sure you use protection

lololololol

. . . Don't you think 50 bucks is a little steep for the Point? . . I mean, I could understand fitty for one of those prime Concourse skanks . .but hunts point??!? . . Not more than 10 bucks and a Happy Meal . . if that . . :aright: . .

Originally posted by cc99

I am going to NY for the New Year and I just wanted to know how easy it is to hook up with someone. Thanks

You need to know where to go. Pm me and I'll let you in on the secret. Can't tell you here because all the horney cPers will bum rush the spot. Can't let that happen.:D

Originally posted by cc99

I am going to NY for the New Year and I just wanted to know how easy it is to hook up with someone. Thanks

geography is bullshit.... its all about you... if youre smoooove in ca, youre smooove in ny, if youre smoove in philly youre smoooooooooove on the moon... it doesnt matter where you go.. its what youre doing and who you are when you get there... bottom line... dont let anyone ever tell you different... (oh and incase youre thinking of renting a "hot whip" or "dope ride" when you get here cars dont matter either,,, its always the driver never the car... and if by some miracle you snag a bebe with your car chances are shes taking it after you fall asleep or your money)

Originally posted by dgmodel

geography is bullshit.... its all about you... if youre smoooove in ca, youre smooove in ny, if youre smoove in philly youre smoooooooooove on the moon... it doesnt matter where you go.. its what youre doing and who you are when you get there... bottom line... dont let anyone ever tell you different... (oh and incase youre thinking of renting a "hot whip" or "dope ride" when you get here cars dont matter either,,, its always the driver never the car... and if by some miracle you snag a bebe with your car chances are shes taking it after you fall asleep or your money)

I dont know about that DG.............after having been to Cali a few times...............I'd say if you're smooth in NY............you'll be the fuckin' mac daddy pimp of all time in Cali.....................California men have no game.

:aright:

I dont know about that DG.............after having been to Cali a few times...............I'd say if you're smooth in NY............you'll be the fuckin' mac daddy pimp of all time in Cali.....................California men have no game.

:laugh2: !!! Sad but very true....

this is so seriously true, every summer i head out to san diego to chill with family, i got a cousin out there my age and we'll head out to the gaslamp with his boys, and they cannot believe how i just start talking to girls...and i'm hardly the head pimp macdaddy myself, but these kids...man, i dont know how they ever got laid...

Joe

Originally posted by reddog4063

this is so seriously true, every summer i head out to san diego to chill with family, i got a cousin out there my age and we'll head out to the gaslamp with his boys, and they cannot believe how i just start talking to girls...and i'm hardly the head pimp macdaddy myself, but these kids...man, i dont know how they ever got laid...

Joe

san diego's nightlife and men and whatever definitely suck...