Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murder at the Roxbury Mall

Originally posted by osb

Now Jerry C will want to turn Luigis into a club!!!!

SMARTASS!!

i dont get u though bro, you hate on all lounges in jersey cause most of them are restaurantes or steakhouses.. yet u still havent commented on metro. its a steakhouse if u havent noticed!!!

infact keep your mouth shut, noone likes wiseass newbies comments anyways!

and dont even try rippin on metro ...

by the way, your way off topic kid

I was used to work right down the block from that place @ vermont pancake house. But when it happend I was just on my way to work and found out about it by some people that were at the bar I work at (Muldoons) THe whole time I was at work thats all I heard about (seeing as I live 5 mins from where it happends and work 5 mins from where it happend)

But it was prob drug realted seeing as there is a jewlery store in that place too next to Buddies. I mean who who rob a place @11:00, that place coundt have more then 5gs cash so it would have been a pointless robbery...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by lalaman

Food there sucks! La Strada has the best Italian food. Muldoons has the best food in the whole town.

Muldoons is a good time!

I dont know if that means anything comming from a smatass newbie. (10 years in the biz)

Originally posted by lalaman

I was used to work right down the block from that place @ vermont pancake house. But when it happend I was just on my way to work and found out about it by some people that were at the bar I work at (Muldoons) THe whole time I was at work thats all I heard about (seeing as I live 5 mins from where it happends and work 5 mins from where it happend)

But it was prob drug realted seeing as there is a jewlery store in that place too next to Buddies. I mean who who rob a place @11:00, that place coundt have more then 5gs cash so it would have been a pointless robbery...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

My girlfriend used to work there along with another friend of mine. How long ago did you work there?

ANd lets not jump to conclusions about why it happened. The news is trying to make this a mall danger spree. SHit happened at Paramus Park and another mall (cant remember which).

Originally posted by cmb1975

My girlfriend used to work there along with another friend of mine. How long ago did you work there?

ANd lets not jump to conclusions about why it happened. The news is trying to make this a mall danger spree. SHit happened at Paramus Park and another mall (cant remember which).

I worked there for about 6 months last year.

Im not jumping to conclusions but I know a few of the cops around town and lets just say they seemd to "hint" at that there was a "possibilty" that it was drug related.

Parmus Mall and Massipiqua (sp) I forgot what happend where but a JC Pennys was robbed by a guy stealing leather coats, and was stopped by the security guard, and the the theif ran over the guy breakin his arm. The other one a Areopostal was robbed when 2 guys tied up workers in the back and made off w/ $7500 worth of stuff.

Chris=glad I dont work at Rockaway mall anymore:eek: