Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Changes CLOSED!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cmb1975

A part of my childhood is being sold! Its been closed for a while now, but a for sale sigh just went up.

Ahhhh memories...

what the hell is changes?

I am just as old as you are grandma and I never heard of this place.

Originally posted by gabo

what the hell is changes?

I am just as old as you are grandma and I never heard of this place.

Who the fuck are you???? You could be this kid I used to know, but he dropped off the face of the earth!

Changes is a "club" in Hopatcong. First "club" I ever went to, got my first fake ID taken away there!

Guest gabo

Who the fuck are you???? You could be this kid I used to know, but he dropped off the face of the earth!

Changes is a "club" in Hopatcong. First "club" I ever went to, got my first fake ID taken away there!

ohhh shutup hoe! I didnt fall off anything. I have been here the whole time.. yo uwere the one who decided to leave. prissy, camel toe showing snob.

Guest gabo

Issues man. You got issues. Leave where?

I changed my aim sn a little while back.

so where have u been lately??

A part of my childhood is being sold! Its been closed for a while now, but a for sale sigh just went up.

Ahhhh memories...

Wasn't it "The Place"?

That joint has been so many different things.

I used to go there when it was Crystal Point...

ahhhh.......memories......

Originally posted by drama

Wasn't it "The Place"?

That joint has been so many different things.

I used to go there when it was Crystal Point...

ahhhh.......memories......

HOLY SHIT! Crystal Point! HAHAHA! Damn! Im getting nostalgic!

I dont suppose you remember The Back Door @ Neils New YOrker?

:laugh: :laugh: I live 5 mins from that shithole

Crystal point, to changes, to madhouse, to The Place to ?

.I got banned a couple of times for no reason. I honstly like going there on Thurs nights when they had bands like Fuzzy bunny Slippers, Big Orange Cone, and Dog voices. It was a good time with all my local friends and $1 longnecks. Then when it was sold to the new owners, actually friends of mine it went to shits..The Place the best nightclub in NJ

:laugh: :laugh: They actually were heading in the right direction at first, they got A-Z and Eddie Baez to spin there a couple of times when it first open, but the new owners were so stupid, being all selective at door and not leting anybody in. They brought in RYDELL as the RES dj, but that only lasted 3 weeks becasue the owners got rid of all the locals and nobody showed. I think i threw a bottle at the bouncer last time I was there, now if I ever hang out local I just go to the Tidal Wave and unleash all the outertowners boats into the lake. To be honest one of those fucking idiots at the end that ran that place still owes me money.

The sad thing is, that it is actually a nice venue itself, needed some work with the soundsytem, but that pretty much it.