Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I walked into my bathroom today....

Destiny

and I'm at the sink, turn toward the right, look out the window and theres the PSE&G guy on the pole in full view!!! He scared the hell out of me! What if I was in the shower or whatever??

Arent they supposed to ring your bell and let you know if theyre working on the pole right outside your house?? :confused:

Originally posted by destiny779

you would think since I'm on the second floor of my house I wouldnt need them:rolleyes:

Not a bad idea though:tongue:

definitely a good investment :aright:

my room at home is in the basement and i still have them .... JUST in case someone decides to crawl on the ground and look in my window!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by copahc

Speaking of walking into the bathroom....

This morning I walked in my bathroom right after I woke up and there was a dead mouse floating in the bowl.:eek:

Isn't that gross? It freaked me out. I didn't even want to pee after that

:puke: how do you think it got there???

Originally posted by copahc

Speaking of walking into the bathroom....

This morning I walked in my bathroom right after I woke up and there was a dead mouse floating in the bowl.:eek:

Isn't that gross? It freaked me out. I didn't even want to pee after that

oh my i think i would have had a heart attack, walking into the bathroom and seeing the mouse floatin there

poor mouse....:(

and I'm at the sink, turn toward the right, look out the window and theres the PSE&G guy on the pole in full view!!! He scared the hell out of me! What if I was in the shower or whatever??

Arent they supposed to ring your bell and let you know if theyre working on the pole right outside your house?? :confused:

youre from jersey???

You know you enjoyed it...lol....:tongue: