Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you get scared when things are TOO good?

djmoonshine

. . . randomness and kinda :otopic: but i was just thiking this as i was getting ready for class. . . ever get scared when you know the possability of things could be so good. . . maybe getting scared of never reaching that point of greatness. . .? i dunno if i'm making much sense. . . probably not. . . :blank:

should probably stick to the vibrator threads, eh? :half: :grin:

can anyone make sense of what i'm saying?! :confused:

i know what u mean....... and what ur saying im sure happens to a lot of people... ever wonder why, when ur with someone, that theyre afraid to move forward with u even though what u have is so good? i think that its b/c theyre just afraid of it being too good to be tru or something like that... idk... its never really happened to me.. when something is that good, i go with it... and if it ends up being too good to be tru, o well :shrug:

I guess people get scared because it's almost like that general scientific law..... "What goes up, must come down".... or in this sense...

As humans we seem to never accept that things could be so perfect and stay that way... Fear of getting hurt I guess....

And also lack of belief in good luck, good things, and good people.... because there are so many bad things in this world always happening so we figure that the same will happen to us eventually........ :blank:

Who knows... I think the important thing is to cherish and appreciate everything when you have it... Because you never know when it's going to be taken away from you...... ;)

But sometimes when good things end or when bad things happen, it's better in the long run.... because it makes you a stronger person......

you guys are all totally right... def. on the same wavelength... i dunno... i just started thinkin today... like you know there's someone where things could be amazing with... but something inside tells you that it's never gonna happen... that's so scary to me... never getting to realize the full potnetial of being together when you just KNOW it would be incredible...

:sigh:

moment of greatness... when youre looking for the moment of greatness or the final destination of a your ideal utopia or whatever... you tend to never find it, because most of the time you dont realise youre in it, or were... since youre constantly searching for the next best thing, or what you feel might be the next best thing... ive been doing a lot of soul (and soulmate) searching as of late, and ive come to a few realisations... 1. the best time for anything is NOW... and 2. that there arent any ms.rights, (or mr. in some of your cases)... there isnt that right person, but more along the lines of that person who makes you feel right... who makes you complete... and vice versa of course... most ppl tend to look at what they dont have... i was (slightly still am) one of those ppl... however many on the flipside look at what they do have... and these are the ppl that are truly successful/happy in life... because theyve attained theyre goals and conquered each plateau life has given them... and in the breathe took a moment to appreciate it... in any event... its late and im not sure if this makes sense... but im sure you get the msg im trying to convey...