Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the best club in LA??

pikachu

Nothing comes close

Im sure there are other clubs comparable to White Lotus. Its really a matter of what kind of vibe your looking for. Ive heard that White Lotus is beautiful but not the type of crowd most of us like being around.

If i had to pick a favorite club it would be Spundae but i have a feeling Giant might soon become my favorite club.

Originally posted by sandiegino

Im sure there are other clubs comparable to White Lotus. Its really a matter of what kind of vibe your looking for. Ive heard that White Lotus is beautiful but not the type of crowd most of us like being around.

If i had to pick a favorite club it would be Spundae but i have a feeling Giant might soon become my favorite club.

Agreed. It's sort of like saying "what's the leading hotel of the LA" -- but we might like a certain bed and breakfast mom and pop operation because of special things they offer.

We all have different tastes and look for different experiences. Even for LALate, we experience many different club experiences even sometimes in the same night switching from A+++ to something entirely different - that's what's fun.

But if we are talking about upscale VIP venues, hands down - White Lotus is number one for Los Angeles. We've had for 11 weeks or more on our 7-Day Planner, and it's as strong as ever.

We all have different tastes and look for different experiences. Even for LALate, we experience many different club experiences even sometimes in the same night switching from A+++ to something entirely different - that's what's fun.

Totally agree! I am not faithful to a specific club cause i would not want to get jaded from experiencing the samo thing every week but it is important that i feel comforatable and i cant see myself feeling comfortable with the pretentious Hollywood crowd. Id rather go the smelly dirty Grand, but thats me.

I used to go to clubs like White Lotus before and never really felt the freedom to dance and loose control like i do at music focused clubs and underground parties.

Originally posted by sandiegino

Totally agree! I am not faithful to a specific club cause i would not want to get jaded from experiencing the samo thing every week but it is important that i feel comforatable and i cant see myself feeling comfortable with the pretentious Hollywood crowd. Id rather go the smelly dirty Grand, but thats me.

I used to go to clubs like White Lotus before and never really felt the freedom to dance and loose control like i do at music focused clubs and underground parties.

:) Agree bigtime. Love to loose control myself (hence, the luv for vip warehouse parties where loosing control is the tour-de-force (is that the right french expression? lol).

fyi - wednesdays specifically @ lotus - very unpretentious. But know what your talking about other venues - personally really really dislike pretentious people. There is no reason to be pretentious, ever. :)

hey

Cyberage dave, aren't we a little bias?!?!? :D

lol

In any case, over on my website's messageboard, we have a battle of the Nightclubs going and after 5 weeks, only White Lotus and Spundae are left to battle it out for the crown, maybe you would like to get you people to come and check it out and vote!!! :)

Also, feel free to e-mail me

alexinla03@yahoo.com

http://www.alexinla.com

Archived