Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottie Of The Decade!!!!!!

SINCE THE NEW YEAR IS UPON US IT IS MY PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE THIS DECADES "HOTTIE OF THE DECADE." THIS AWARD GOES OUT TO THAT HOOCHIE MOMMA THAT HAS BEEN LEGALLY SHAKING HER RUMP FOR ALMOST A WHOLE DECADE NOW, AND IS STILL GOING. SHE IS NOW OFFICIALLY PART OF THE DIGGA CREW AND ALL THIS TIME HAS BEEN MY NUMBER 1 FAN.............IT HAS ONLY BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION RECENTLY THAT SHE HAS BEEN ON CP READING MY POSTS AND WATCHING MY EVERY MOVE DURING MY DAY HOURS. SO HOTTIE OF THE DECADE GOES OUT TO

SOMEGIRL24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS GIVE HER A WARM CONGRATS AND TALK DIRTY TO HER SHE LOVES IT WHEN GUYS TALK DIRTY TO HER WHEN SHE IS BEHIND THE KEYBOARD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm awaiting pics from somegirl and then we will make a decision on whether we agree with digga's decision.

rod you weak bastard. you need to take the compliance chick to the women's bathroom over there and get dirty if you're gonna nominate her hottie of the decade.

Originally posted by roddigga

SINCE THE NEW YEAR IS UPON US IT IS MY PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE THIS DECADES "HOTTIE OF THE DECADE." THIS AWARD GOES OUT TO THAT HOOCHIE MOMMA THAT HAS BEEN LEGALLY SHAKING HER RUMP FOR ALMOST A WHOLE DECADE NOW, AND IS STILL GOING. SHE IS NOW OFFICIALLY PART OF THE DIGGA CREW AND ALL THIS TIME HAS BEEN MY NUMBER 1 FAN.............IT HAS ONLY BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION RECENTLY THAT SHE HAS BEEN ON CP READING MY POSTS AND WATCHING MY EVERY MOVE DURING MY DAY HOURS. SO HOTTIE OF THE DECADE GOES OUT TO

SOMEGIRL24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS GIVE HER A WARM CONGRATS AND TALK DIRTY TO HER SHE LOVES IT WHEN GUYS TALK DIRTY TO HER WHEN SHE IS BEHIND THE KEYBOARD

:laugh: You are tooooooo funny!!!!!!! I AM your fan..you know this!! :love: Thank you for this honor...I could only hope the rest of you get to know me the way Rod has...:kiss2: Love ya babe!!

listen horndogekid, enough w/ you and wanting people to post pics you psycho, we don't need to add another CP to your spanky wall!!!!!...............trust me you complete disaster at SF, you see how i role and you should now that i can pick em!!!!.........

and to somegirl24, much respect to ya hun, i'm still picking the staples out of my head after you threw that stapler at me yersterday!!!! i have installed rear view mirrors on my pc so i know when you are coming!!!

and a message to all of cp, yes i know somegirl24, we actually run the PW neck breaking crew, we walk through the halls of our building and give depts. whip lash, they all do double takes and ask to pls hang out w/ the two of us, we take down there #'s and when they call we I.D. our phones and laugh and look into each others eyes and tell each other how good looking we are!!!!

Rod are you thinking what I'm thinking. I think these girls want to get freaky. I did not thinks girls as old as somegirl24 still do that. Rod do you to do any work anymore? Hello somegirl24. Nice to meet you. Rod has told me a lot about you. He said that you are still pretty slammin for you age. LOL

Originally posted by siscokid

Rod are you thinking what I'm thinking. I think these girls want to get freaky. I did not thinks girls as old as somegirl24 still do that. Rod do you to do any work anymore? Hello somegirl24. Nice to meet you. Rod has told me a lot about you. He said that you are still pretty slammin for you age. LOL

Nice to meet you too KID...

I must say I am pretty slammin for my age.

Don't worry Rod...when your spikes start falling out one by one...I'll still say hi to you in the elevator!

NOT!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by somegirl24

With all this power and authority, I do believe I have enough strength to go off and start my own Alliance. I just need the backing...

Ladies??????:hat:

SomeGirl:tongue:

your contract is being shredded as i type this.

digga...i have a couple more square feet of space to the left of my dresser that i figured i would fill up w/ somegirl, but now that she has assumed such a dominant position against GV i think i'll put those naked pics of my grandmother back up. she's OUT!!

Originally posted by somegirl24

Easy Kid, I was just tryin to ruffle your feathers...and I've accomplished that...I love to be successful!!!

Just trying to prove the type of person I am and what an asset I will be to your organization.

:clap:

:deal: Now where do I sign?

i don't have feathers, only scales and teeth. and the only thing that needs ruffling is my package.

as for your assets, we'll decide what use they will be to the firm.

why am i still up?

Tempkid, you better watch who you call a fucking pussy

........ you fucking queer.

Don't worry Rod, I got your back.

Hello somegirl. When are you going to dust off your dancing shoes and hand out with me and the digga. I know Studio 54 has been closed for awhile and the club scene is a little different now, but I think you can still hang.