Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djmoonshine

OT: i'm a proud new aunt!!!

of a baby kitten!!! :love: she is the cutest thing ever and when i laid eyes on her i said i would be her titi! (aunt) she's all grey with tiny baby white streaks and grey eyes... !! :D

with this new title, i took it upon myself to change her name from chilli :puke: to lily :bounce: and then me and lily had some tuna together...

she's the best thing ever and i just wanted to share!! :grin:

Aww, how cute! I was really confused, like, huh, I thought she was an only child too, lol.

Congratulations! Hehe

BTW, I like Chilly better than Lily... is it Chili or Chilly? I call my kitty Chilly Willy sometimes, b/c he's so chill... lol. :D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

of a baby kitten!!! :love: she is the cutest thing ever and when i laid eyes on her i said i would be her titi! (aunt) she's all grey with tiny baby white streaks and grey eyes... !! :D

with this new title, i took it upon myself to change her name from chilli :puke: to lily :bounce: and then me and lily had some tuna together...

she's the best thing ever and i just wanted to share!! :grin:

I got a dog,..her names' robin....she LOVES kitties,..matter of fact, she cant pass up a chance to meet 'em. But I got this feeling she loves 'em so much,...just in a different way. Her loves involves teeth...dont make her bad though..shes' who she is....:D

i'm more of a dog person myself, but i dunno.. this kitty just made me melt... all cuddling in my hands while i scrathed behind her ears and the PURRING! :love: she's the best BUT guys im fuckin dying ... my throat is all scratchy and my eyes itchy and watery and im afraid this means im allergic! :(

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i'm more of a dog person myself, but i dunno.. this kitty just made me melt... all cuddling in my hands while i scrathed behind her ears and the PURRING! :love: she's the best BUT guys im fuckin dying ... my throat is all scratchy and my eyes itchy and watery and im afraid this means im allergic! :(

I'm allergic to cats too. But if you spend enough time around a particular cat, your body gets used to its dander, and you build up a tolerance to it.