Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge*dj Richie Rydell*bus Trip To Abyss........

ml2k1

Hey guys, get ready for a wild night. listen to this.

NEXT WEDNSDAY

DJ RICHIE RYDELL SPINNING @

CLUB ABYSS

AND......................

I (GEORGE B) AM DOING A , READY FOR THIS, SPECIAL GUEST BARTENDING SPOT (see that, not only djs get to do guest spots;) )

AND

we are taking a bus from Metro Lounge (leaving at 9pm from the parking lot of metro) to club abyss. Its gonna be a CRAZY night. If you would like to come on the bus with me, richie rydell, and the entire METRO LOUNGE FAMILY , yes we will ALL be in attendance, pm me and let me know. We will have plenty of room for all the HOT cp ladies, and yes, we will make room for certain cool cpdudes also.

dont forget next wednesday night.

the metro lounge family

and dj richie rydell

spinning at

CLUB ABYSS

WHOS COMING WITH US??????

Originally posted by ml2k1

dont forget next wednesday night.

the metro lounge family

and dj richie rydell

spinning at

CLUB ABYSS

WHOS COMING WITH US??????

Im in....representing North J.

"Neither snow nor rain nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

Better yet

"Neither snow nor rain nor gloom of night stays these clubbers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

The wheels on the bus go round and round!!!!!.

Can I drive??:idea:

Yo richie make a special CD for the bus ride down and back.

George I got a sealed enclosure with 2 12 Kicker solo baric's and a bandpass w/ 2JL audio w6's (12inchers) you think we can outfit the bus's stereo system w/ some cranking bass. Gonna nned it for the ride back the vibe is gonna still be going!!!!!! YYYyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:

Originally posted by thesandman

???????

You were insane on Fri.... Too bad you didn't make the Lace trip till 4 to wind down...

Ive had the worst 2 weeks of my life w/ all the shit im going thru. But today is actually looking good.

Spent the day w a friend and talked and fell really good about things My dad is doing great he looks 100 times better than he did yesterday I got the Thomas Bagalter So much love to give track on the internet (radio edit off the radio w/ sebfontain talkin in the beginning) an original would be better but im cranking this shit im my house (You gotta hear my bass bin on my system fucking cranks) Feeling good right now...till the next string of bad news, but Im gonna crack open a nice bottle of Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio 1998 and enjoy my evening. Who knows maybe if a special someone wants to I'll hit up Joeys later. And if i go ur pussy ass better be there!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

glad shit is better.......

No Joeys for me, I work a town away and would have to redo the commute a few hours later.... It a DVD night ....

Are you referring to the song he plays w/ going thru it, the hard beat???

No its kinda an uplifting track with some nice chords and keys and just repeats the phrase I got so much lloooooooooove to giiiive.....I got so much loooove to giiiiiiive. over and over then the bass cuts out halfway thru the song and kicks back in a few bars later. It just really amps me up and puts me in a good mood.

Originally posted by kostaP

I got so much lloooooooooove to giiiive.....I got so much loooove to giiiiiiive. .

:3some:

great to hear that ur dad is getting much better... i was knocked out when u called. now your only problem is getting rid of those genital warts and ur good!

:afro: = chiakosta

Originally posted by roveen

:3some:

great to hear that ur dad is getting much better... i was knocked out when u called. now your only problem is getting rid of those genital warts and ur good!

:afro: = chiakosta

Are you jealous that my genital wart is taller than you??.

Dad's feeling better but more bad news. other 'issues" as well

Like I said before its been the worst week of my life and is still going and Metro and Moet are my escape. :shades2: <-----Slant eyed Roveen:laugh: