Friday @ Metro Neena & Piro B-Day celebration

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by neena16

Thanks everyone!!!

and here's one :kiss2: for bad ass for starting the thread and one :kiss2: for Brian1500 for making it a sticky.

I feel so special..... :D :D :D

Of course you are special...you are a fellow Saggitarian :D with her famous hussssbbaaannnnndddd ( where's Stardo for this one?:laugh: )

you know GV Inc will be in attendance.

i'm fairly sure the donkeys will show too. gonna be an old fashioned blow out.

happy bday kiddo!!

piro, i hope you're taking care of her this weekend. let me know if you need any limos, or maybe you wanna use our private jet to fly her out to vegas for a night or two. let myself or angelicious know and we'll make all the arrangements.

Originally posted by dogekid

happy bday kiddo!!

piro, i hope you're taking care of her this weekend. let me know if you need any limos, or maybe you wanna use our private jet to fly her out to vegas for a night or two. let myself or angelicious know and we'll make all the arrangements.

Actually, I'm taking the leer jet to Prague today, so that's off limits. Dogekid, what'd I tell you about the jet. Just because we own it, doesn't mean you can put crazy miles on it. You're treating a 25 million dollar plane like its a toy, or one of your rentals (which always end up broken). Careful buddy!

Originally posted by shlonger

Actually, I'm taking the leer jet to Prague today, so that's off limits. Dogekid, what'd I tell you about the jet. Just because we own it, doesn't mean you can put crazy miles on it. You're treating a 25 million dollar plane like its a toy, or one of your rentals (which always end up broken). Careful buddy!

thing is, you're forgetting about our 3 reserve jets. those were the ones i was referring to. the official GV Jet has a retinal scan that only allows us to board it, remember?

my fuckin phone still isn't ready? how long does it take to fix a cell phone?

Originally posted by shlonger

I still have room on AIR BADASS

Originally posted by dogekid

happy bday kiddo!!

Thanks for the offer on the private jet, but I've rented a nice hot air balloon that we're going to take. We'll see how far it takes us without popping. I'm pretty romantic like that, I'm even bringing a 12 pack of Busch Beer and some buffalo wings from dominos. Besides, I'm gonna bring a cassette deck so we can also slam some killer beats like Slayer, Metallica and Megadeth.

Neena- I only do this because I love you, does life get any better than a hot air balloon on a crisp winter night with Slayer?? :) :)

ITS ON FOR FRIDAY.....HEY PIRo (nice name by the way) bring your balls ur gonna need em for the amount of drinking we're gonna do kid!!!

PS

Just ask i bet neena will be cool and let u bring em along....Just kidding....

Anyway illl see u guys tom night and the shots r on me!!!!...u guys r gonna have to crawl outta that place when im done with u two...haha!!! :eek:

Originally posted by piro8

Thanks for the offer on the private jet, but I've rented a nice hot air balloon that we're going to take. We'll see how far it takes us without popping. I'm pretty romantic like that, I'm even bringing a 12 pack of Busch Beer and some buffalo wings from dominos. Besides, I'm gonna bring a cassette deck so we can also slam some killer beats like Slayer, Metallica and Megadeth.

Neena- I only do this because I love you, does life get any better than a hot air balloon on a crisp winter night with Slayer?? :) :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bro ur a riot!!!!!

megedeath rocks MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bobydigital

ITS ON FOR FRIDAY.....HEY PIRo (nice name by the way) bring your balls ur gonna need em for the amount of drinking we're gonna do kid!!!

PS

Just ask i bet neena will be cool and let u bring em along....Just kidding....

Anyway illl see u guys tom night and the shots r on me!!!!...u guys r gonna have to crawl outta that place when im done with u two...haha!!! :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: I've got to look for my balls. I hope she didn't flush them down the toilet!!! :):laugh:

See you guys tomorrow night!!

:laugh: :laugh: Piro make sure you bring the Football and the Foreman Grill before Metro so we can Tailgate and have a little game going before hand.