Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Wanted!

guyman1966

If you or anyone you know is looking for an entry-level job as an assistant, please PM me. It’s a Television/Advertising company. It’s a great "foot in the door" for sales. Also, the office location is in West Broward (near Sawgrass Mills).

Position: SALES ASSISTANT

Posting Number: UTZ 02-8736

Posted Date: 11/15/2002

Entity: XXXXX

Department: Ad Sales

Description: Responsible for fulfilling all secretarial requirements as needed by the Department Head as well as other supervisors. Must assist the XXXXX with sales proposals and contracts as well as type all correspondence, interoffice memos, etc. Other responsibilities include answering and screening all incoming phone calls for multiple Account Executives, making travel arrangements, acting as the liaison for departmental clients, vendors and other outside contacts as well as assist the Account Executives with market research. Must organize and maintain all department files, documents, contracts etc.

Qualification: The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-2 years of previous administrative experience Must have intermediate computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications. Must be familiar with MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint and type a minimum of 60-64 wpm. Must possess strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Need to be familiar with Scarborough Research, CRM Reports, Cablescan and Nielsen software.

Recruiter: XXXXXXX

Email of Recruiter: XXXXXXXX

Monster.com is a farce. It's so open to abuse, that the real jobs get lost in the shuffle amongst the "Make Money From Home" bullshit, and the ones that are posted 20 times under different headings.

Big ups to Guyman though, a lot of people on this board don't have a day job, and it's tough :)

Originally posted by laliux

:D any referral bonus guyman? and if there is how much??

While no “official” referral program has been established, I’d be happy to provide two Florida Panthers tickets if your referral is hired. This includes a parking pass and is valued over $120.00!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

While no “official” referral program has been established, I’d be happy to provide two Florida Panthers tickets if your referral is hired. This includes a parking pass and is valued over $120.00!

i already got allstar game tix for free on the glass, so there:tongue:

Guest saleen351

Does that mean that you are not interested in applying for the job? We would never use you as bait in a sting operation.

naw, i would but i'm in the field i want to be in, never any lay offs in the medical industry....:D

plus i'm already a top sales men, seems that job is entry level. I ain't no piker:)

Panther ticketts? how much does the job pay G-MAN?

shit I'll get you someone for Panthers ticketts.