Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
danamdkny

~Haul out the Holly~

To what lengths do YOU go to decorate your niche for the holiday season?????????

I'll be in Florida for Christmas and am going do up the Palm trees with some white lights ..............and interior :I will put up my mini trees and other Victorian Christmas decor~

Everyday another thing ~ like Hanukah

hehe

:tongue:

I Loooove the Holidays, espec. Christmas. :bounce:

It has that certain feeling, that certain smell, that je ne sais quoi...

Your christmas sounds nice and tropical, Dana :cool:

I love decorating the tree, putting up christmas lights. Me and my dad used to put up the most on our block... that felt GREAT!

Hey Dana, watch out, cuz papa smurf's been known to dangle mistletoe at numerous random locations :laugh2:;)

I go nuts when it comes to decorating for Christmas!!!! I love putting up the lights, decorating the tree, etc!!!

Even up at my apartment at school, we have a miniature Christmas tree - It's only about 3 feet tall, but it's adorable!

Can't wait to go home and REALLY start decorating.......

:bounce:

IMAG0009.JPG

:makeout:

:love:

:tongue:

I love Christmas-- :D

I am excited about my almost NY Christmas~ I will be decorating a tree with my Aunt -- ahh the smell of evergreen :spin:

It has that certain feeling, that certain smell, that je ne sais quoi...

oui oui :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: -- I am such a terrible iceskater-- I make it around the ring like once in an entire day of skateing :rofl:

But I have only been ice skating once when I lived in DC-- so theres room for improvement--

I hope I get go into see Rockafeller and the tree when I up there

:cool:

It snowed about 5 inches here yesterday, and the Rockefeller area is simply magical :spin:

There is also a very kool display of the Nutcracker on top of Radio City music hall that moves. And store displays are filled with awesome christmas themes. I also know my way around FAO Schwartz very well :cool:

Would you allow papa to be your tour guide :confused::tongue:;)