Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Horse K vice Kitty K

candeo

I was wondering if anybody knows if there's such a think as Horse Ketamine? All the K I've had in the states is the same as the others in the states, and they're all for cats. But while I was at a squatter party in London, I got a ton of K for $15. Like 20 $20 bags worth folded up in newspaper. It hit me in about 3 minuites and was heavier and trippier than any K I'd ever had, but it still tasted and smelt like the regular stuff.

Has anybody had strongly different kinds before? I didn't think that was possible.

I think this answers my question

In addition, some brands differ in which stereoisomers of ketamine they contain. Most brands contain equal mixtures of the S(+) and R(-) isomers (racemic ketamine), but at least one brand has been found to contain only the S(+) isomer. According to Jansen, S(+) ketamine is more likely to suppress breathing, induces a faster loss of consciousness, and has a quicker recovery time (Jansen, 2000). Jansen also states that S(+) ketamine is a more potent psychedelic drug than R(+) ketamine, but he does not elaborate as to how.

I must have had the S+ isomer K.

there is also alot of Ketamine freebase comming out of china these days, it is diff than the typical ketamine hcl (salt)

(this is because exporting ketamine hcl was outlawed so they just switched to the freebase)

also K can be very dense or very fluffy, so the same size bump could have radically different amounts of K in it depending.

Originally posted by shroomy

there is also alot of Ketamine freebase comming out of china these days, it is diff than the typical ketamine hcl (salt)

(this is because exporting ketamine hcl was outlawed so they just switched to the freebase)

also K can be very dense or very fluffy, so the same size bump could have radically different amounts of K in it depending.

Maybe it was the freebase kind. It definitely wasn't the denisty thing, because I've taken a lot before, and this was more extreme of an effect than just having more, it was chemically different.