Thread of shame

tinybutterfli

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I once got so phocked up at Vinyl that I hid behind a subwoofer b/c I didn't want to go home.......that was a low point.

I think we all remember Shady's night of shame. Does anyone remember that post he put up, it was months and months ago, he couldn't go to sleep from too much 'partying', something about 'cracked out asian ravers' bringing down property values......it was a hysterical thread. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

I once got so phocked up at Vinyl that I hid behind a subwoofer b/c I didn't want to go home.......that was a low point.

I think we all remember Shady's night of shame. Does anyone remember that post he put up, it was months and months ago, he couldn't go to sleep from too much 'partying', something about 'cracked out asian ravers' bringing down property values......it was a hysterical thread. :laugh: :laugh:

thats the one i'm referring to. the fact that he got so messed up when it was kimbal collins at buzz makes even more hilarious.

Vic doesn't even ever actually 'go out.' The whole thing is a big scam, he's never even been to a club. I'm serious, he just sits home eating chex mix and watching food network, and then posts on CP about all these crazy parties he goes to. :laugh:

Vic doesn't even ever actually 'go out.' The whole thing is a big scam, he's never even been to a club. I'm serious, he just sits home eating chex mix and watching food network, and then posts on CP about all these crazy parties he goes to. :laugh:

I think you may be on to something :shaky:

Yeah its weird that the WMC is Tues - Sat this year but its all good.. I'm hopefully flying in the Sunday before (its my bday :) )

Vic's problem as of late may have something to do with the new found "asian fetish".....

If he'd quite trying to bring people that have never been to and weren't warned about the long hours and endless dancing he may actually get to see the sun come up. :tongue:

Then again I must admit I like being in bed before or slightly after the sun comes up..... but the nights I do stay up till like noon - they are totally worth it.

To respond to the question - if the music is crap - I'm leaving.... end o story - must feel it to stay up all night.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Vic's problem as of late may have something to do with the new found "asian fetish".....

If he'd quite trying to bring people that have never been to and weren't warned about the long hours and endless dancing he may actually get to see the sun come up. :tongue:

Then again I must admit I like being in bed before or slightly after the sun comes up..... but the nights I do stay up till like noon - they are totally worth it.

To respond to the question - if the music is crap - I'm leaving.... end o story - must feel it to stay up all night.

soooo.......you were not feeling the music at steve lawler? :shaky:

i actually have an evil twin brother. he's the one that goes out and i'm the one that posts...or is it the other way around? :shaky:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm good! I heard you're moving back to NY. You'll be back in Miami for the WMC though, right???? :kiss2:

p.s Vic at Modern :zzz:

i totally remember that one. I was looking around for vic and there he was in the easy chair alseep with a grin on his face and clutching his cd case. lol! "I pay to get in to clubs so I can sleep.!"

Originally posted by vicman

tinybf at buzz for timo maas---->:drool:

I was at Buzz for Timo back in May (great set), did I meet Gina then? I just remember the phocking bubbles ruined my red suede pumas -----> they're pink now! I blame Vic for that. :mad: