Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

letters to santa from grown ups...

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at lelu's Christmas party. It was kitty who spiked the punch with too much t and T. I can't help it if I drank 15 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like orange.

I thought it was funny when I put maryeth's scarve on my head and danced the bunny hop on the chaise lounge while singing `Vasoline'. I didn't mean to break lelu's walkman and don't know why lelu would sue me for voyerism.

I don't remember calling Cliff's wife a bubbly oinker---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and chartruse lipstick!

And when I threw up on janice's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that chicken green curry.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Z3 through my neighbor's door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a whipped cat and have me arrested for larceny!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all trecherous and horny. And I'm really not to blame for any of this leery stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and gingerly yours,

Dana (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 7 bucks!

Cute

Dear Santa,

I have been a good GIRL.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at JENNY's Christmas party. It was JODY who spiked the punch with too much SCOTCH. I can't help it if I drank 8 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like APPLE.

I thought it was funny when I put DON's PANTIES on my head and danced the TANGO on the BAR while singing `SHINNY DISCO BALLS'. I didn't mean to break JENNY's COMPUTER and don't know why JENNY would sue me for RAPE.

I don't remember calling BOB's wife a LOVELY COW---even though she looked like one with BLUE eye shadow and SILVER lipstick!

And when I threw up on JODY's husband's HEAD, it was only because I ate too much of that PIZZA.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my YUGO through my neighbor's WINDOW. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a CRAZY DOG and have me arrested for MURDER!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all SEXY and HOT. And I'm really not to blame for any of this SILLY stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and THANKFULLY yours,

FAITH (Really a nice GIRL!)

P.S. It's only 10 bucks!

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Anjelique's Christmas party. It was Vlad who spiked the punch with too much vodka. I can't help it if I drank 21 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like J'Adore.

I thought it was funny when I put Adriana's jeans on my head and danced the salsa on the couch while singing `Barbie Girl'. I didn't mean to break Anjelique's MP3 player and don't know why Anjelique would sue me for auto theft.

I don't remember calling Boris's wife a beautiful cow---even though she looked like one with black eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Yelena's husband's ass, it was only because I ate too much of that sushi.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my BMW through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a charismatic cat and have me arrested for drug dealing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all delicious and wild. And I'm really not to blame for any of this wise stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and thin yours,

Ellina (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 45 bucks!