Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie makin intro

Originally posted by nevergiveup

Just joined stumbled onto this site and this message board rocks. Seems like everyone knows everyone else. Are newbies welcome or are you gonna break my balls.

Anyway, just saying 'sup

The Start up Fee is 500 dollars. First 50 posts are free, every post after that please make checks payable in the amount of 79.99 per post to RidingtheShortbus and DogeKid Enterprises

Originally posted by djdanfury

The Start up Fee is 500 dollars. First 50 posts are free, every post after that please make checks payable in the amount of 79.99 per post to RidingtheShortbus and DogeKid Enterprises

Always remember that you have to kick some money back upstairs to your moderators..........usually 20%

Originally posted by djdanfury

these are the bare minimums (thank you for noting them fury). no matter what your purpose here, expect to have your balls busted whenver GV, the donkeys or any of its active associates (those under our protection) are disrespected in any way, shape or form.

also, make sure to get to metro tonight by 10:00 PM. i'll let you know when we'll be arriving and you can park our cars.

welcome

Originally posted by nevergiveup

Just give me the keys and i will have it back tomorrow

no good. have to do a charity event at 6:00 AM sharp so i'll just be up all night. leave the keys with angelicious, she'll take care of the rest.

notallthere is not the funny one. he is the person you make sure not to run around nor make eye contact with.