Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Formal Apology to Techno...

I have definately been pushing too hard and taking too much shit....

I am officially throwin in the flag...

This is one of those turning points in my life....

I just had a new vision.....

The first thing to go is this meathead look and attitude... its getting me nowhere... I am losing friends, and potential friends like Techno due to my short temper, rage fits, and love for pummeling the weak into a bloody pulp...

The madness has to stop....

I will be liquidating all my juice stocks... and pin supplies.....

The nice collection of bumpers and jars, along with the fillings for the pre-mentioned items, will all be donated to my brother's on the board.. there is enough to go around boys....

Unfortunately I ordered from DrugsRus last week, and set myself up with the "Nuff ta kill a Elephunt." so there will be plenty for everyone....

Along with this, I will donating all my clothing to the salvationguido.... new deizels, maddons, and a vareity of shirts/pants... (I am keepin the Husky Thong Rod, sorry.. my one token to take with me)

I have chosen a new path, a new life to lead. One more peaceful and loving than the previous.

I am now an official tree-hugger.

I will be donning the latest draperies, love beads, mockasins and tie died articles of clothing...

Regularly smoking the wackey tabbakkee, dropping tabs under my tongue whenever my vision becomes less colorful... and fully medicating myself with enough prozac to make a man on death row smile.....

So if you see me out on the street... playing my guitar for change, handing out flowers... or if you pass me in my 69 Punch buggy van with the floral design, be sure to wave and say...

"Damn, he looks so fuckin happy!!!!"

Cause I will be waivin at you all, wishin you were in cartooland with me....

I am now leaving to go smoke my peace pipe, and start boxing up all the evil in my life, and UPSing it to the previously designated individuals....

No more rdntheshortbus either...

I am now an official tree-hugger.

I will be signing on under a new name on Monday when I return from the commune...

Look for the new man,

Treehugginpeavelovehappiness

Till then my lovid brothers and sisters of the flower!!!

wow.. gotta give it to ya for this one... a true gentleman...

now I know there are a few who might not like me based on what they think they might know or hear/say or whatever, I'm not here to win the world over nor am I here to portray myself as America's best friend. For those who get to know me, my character will vouche for itself.... for those who choose not too, I cant do anything about it other than wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. No win or gain in this....

As far as you go rdnshortbus, I'll buy you a gyro next time I see ya...

take care

Originally posted by technojesus

wow.. gotta give it to ya for this one... a true gentleman...

now I know there are a few who might not like me based on what they think they might know or hear/say or whatever, I'm not here to win the world over nor am I here to portray myself as America's best friend. For those who get to know me, my character will vouche for itself.... for those who choose not too, I cant do anything about it other than wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. No win or gain in this....

As far as you go rdnshortbus, I'll buy you a gyro next time I see ya...

take care

shhhhhhhh. let it go.

Its a shame for the club gods to throw away a perfectly good white boy like that!! but you have to do what u got to do. i hope your not serious, we have too juice( i mean fun together). any way if your house cleaning count me in. ill take it all probably. so call me take it deep