Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Greatest Tempts Moment....

Originally posted by tempkid

[b

#2) 2001 I challenged Denny To drop Lala Land and if he did this I would do 5 straight shots of blackhaus, rip my shirt off and do a back flip, He and I did my part, but the backflip was a sorry attempt. Ceeotter and some other old school cp members witnessed this.

Bwahaha....I remember this...your insane!

I have an awesome time whenever I am Tempts..just walking in and seeing everyone puts me in a good mood.....the past 2 closing parties have been among my favorites!

Originally posted by stiffler

Just wanted to thank you for the info on Control Freaq. I stayed home that weekend for some personal reasons:mad: And I can remember sitting in my room recording KTU and I was so upset I wasn't there....................Pissed fuckin off at myself! Anyway, I lost the tapes and could never remember the opening song. Just downloaded it...............Thanx

no prob, that song will always remind me of tempts probably more than any other song:D

Originally posted by clubangel

Bwahaha....I remember this...your insane!

I have an awesome time whenever I am Tempts..just walking in and seeing everyone puts me in a good mood.....the past 2 closing parties have been among my favorites!

OMG, say it ain't so ,Clubangel posting on CP once again, one of my favitote members of all time. How you been?

And for te record that was the old Tempkid, I don't do crazy things anymore, I just sit back and watch the others peform.

I was 21 back then and thouht it was cool to do those things.

Originally posted by ninadd

I HATE TEMPTS!!! I CAN'T STAND BEING TRAMPLED ON BY ALL THE JUICED UP GUIDOS DOING THE GUIDO STOMP! IT IS ONE BIG STEROID SHOW

GO TO MERGE!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: That ain't a good way to start your career off in CP. Merge is a great club too, but no need to bash Tempts.

This board is a predominate Tempts board and you could of got away with that 2 years ago, but the change in board, over the years is something I take great pride in.

That was strike one!!!!!

Not the greatest moments by any stretch but funny nonetheless...........closing party 98, dancing on top of the bar, broke one of the lights off and took home as souveneir (OK so it wasn't me it was my friend next to me)

Closing party 2000, Was up on top of the bar dancing, my chicken shit friends wouldn't join me............my one friend finally agreed to get up there, he stood with his back facing the bar with his hand up on the bar ready to prop himself up, I grabbed him under the armpits and hoisted him up...............guess I didn't realize my strength at the time cause I flung him up way too high and smashed his head into one of those same lights above the bar and demolished the bulb, and to top it off the bartender made HIM get off the bar, I felt so bad but I was laughing pretty hard.

Originally posted by tempkid

:eek: :eek: :eek: That ain't a good way to start your career off in CP. Merge is a great club too, but no need to bash Tempts.

This board is a predominate Tempts board and you could of got away with that 2 years ago, but the change in board, over the years is something I take great pride in.

That was strike one!!!!!

SORRY I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN 'TEMP' KID

I HATE TEMPTS!!! I CAN'T STAND BEING TRAMPLED ON BY ALL THE JUICED UP GUIDOS DOING THE GUIDO STOMP! IT IS ONE BIG STEROID SHOW

GO TO MERGE!!!

So that's what all that sticky shit on the bottom of my nikey's is....

GET A SET YA FAWKIN PUSSY!!!!!

Merge is fun... but it lacks the fistpumpability and hard slammin beats that we have grown to love at Tempt's.....

Just anuthu victim kid!!!!!

Yet another newbie.....

pffffffftttttt!!!!!!!!

I think you should go to the Disney Board and try to make some friends there...

You are less likely to end up under my nikey's swallowing your front teef....

As for my most memorable tempt's moment...

That would definately have been this pastsummer...

When I first got hit with Star's renowned Stardust and fell into a trance....

the music was sick that night... like every other...

I was hangin with my boy from Goergia, and another good friend Tony...

That's when I saw the light... like an angel coming down from heaven...

It was Stardo as she passed me on the way to the girls shitter...

I was Starstruck... still have not fully regained my vision...

Eyes burned from the bright ora which surrounds her....

YEAHYEAHYEAH!!!!!

Stardo is the one that put me on the shortbus!!!!

Selling 250 jars and 1000 pills in one night, just kidding!!! I've never gotten involved in that shady business, thank god.

Actually the best time I think I've ever had in Tempts was a Sunday night. About 3 years ago, me and a few of the boys turned Tempts inside out! We were fucked up and having the greatest time going crazzzzzzeeeeeee, I think we danced with every person in the place. People were just coming up to us and joining into the madnesssss. We had girls up on the bar, we were out of control!!! I'm dancing my ass off (probably doing my best John Travolta imitation :laugh: ) and this girl comes up to me and says, hi my boyfriend would like to talk to you. At first I'm thinking, oh shit what did I do to this girl, I dont think I've ever seen her before, fuck it. She brings me over to the bar to talk to her boyfriend, he introduces himself (Johnny B.) and buys me a drink. It turns out that he managed the Abyss and wanted to offer me a job as a bouncer. I thanked him for the drink, but said, no thanks for the job (I could never watch people party, I still dont know how bouncers do it). The funny part of the story is, the girl was LatinaZ, not that I knew her at the time.

All warriors know, Sundays are the best night. I think that particular Sunday, it must have been something special in those lil pills that thrill (and kill a million brain cells).

Originally posted by njdionysus

Selling 250 jars and 1000 pills in one night, just kidding!!! I've never gotten involved in that shady business, thank god.

Actually the best time I think I've ever had in Tempts was a Sunday night. About 3 years ago, me and a few of the boys turned Tempts inside out! We were fucked up and having the greatest time going crazzzzzzeeeeeee, I think we danced with every person in the place. People were just coming up to us and joining into the madnesssss. We had girls up on the bar, we were out of control!!! I'm dancing my ass off (probably doing my best John Travolta imitation :laugh: ) and this girl comes up to me and says, hi my boyfriend would like to talk to you. At first I'm thinking, oh shit what did I do to this girl, I dont think I've ever seen her before, fuck it. She brings me over to the bar to talk to her boyfriend, he introduces himself (Johnny B.) and buys me a drink. It turns out that he managed the Abyss and wanted to offer me a job as a bouncer. I thanked him for the drink, but said, no thanks for the job (I could never watch people party, I still dont know how bouncers do it). The funny part of the story is, the girl was LatinaZ, not that I knew her at the time.

All warriors know, Sundays are the best night. I think that particular Sunday, it must have been something special in those lil pills that thrill (and kill a million brain cells).

Wow - and to think - I was part of your GREATEST TEMPTS MOMENT!! :D

YOUR THE BEST!! :kiss2:

OMG I don't think there is just one BUT me carbone and saleen taking care of a sleeping tempkid is way up on the list!!!!!

As well as my many fights w/ JJ for drinkign shots and throwing napkins.......spygilrl falling into my bar closing party 2001, closing 2003 was amazing I will never forget the river in front of my bar and behind it from everyone throwing water! Then there is JBR throwing a bottle of moet all over my register and breaking it!!!

hee hee

damn I love Tempts!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

GO TO MERGE!!!

Merge is fun... but it lacks the fistpumpability and hard slammin beats that we have grown to love at Tempt's.....

Just anuthu victim kid!!!!!

i could'nt agree with you more...the jersey fist rarely

makes an appearence at merge! :punch:

everynight at temps is memorable for me and my crew.

how about labor day 1999 ..... the water fight at the end ..... when he played my love !!!!! talk about a good time !!!

until about 2 months ago i worked for ktu and just partying on the stage (and having room to move up there .... especially on holiday weekends) is memorable for me !!

the first retro party ???

can't wait until this summer ........ central and carteret in full effect this summer with my boys badass & digital